Merry Christmas!

(I know that some of you probably don't celebrate Christmas, but I hope you'll still enjoy❤)

After Cat had experienced that dream, you wanted to do something special with him for Christmas.

So you decide to go on a shopping trip.

You search through so many stores you lose count but still can't find anything.

Almost ready to give up, an idea comes to mind.

Quickly finding a store that would carry the things you plan to use, you gather everything and pay.

You also grab the usual favorite candies to share.

After arriving home, you get to work.

Taking all the things you'd purchased, aside from the candy, you arrange everything the way it should be.

After getting the frame ready, you gather paper and colored pencils to make what you hope will be your best drawing yet

A portrait of you and Cat Noir together.

You work on it most of the evening, only stopping a few times for food and such, and well into the night.

Adrien had mentioned that he wouldn't be able to come over, because he had a ton of homework, so you weren't expecting him to drop by and see your work.

Because of that, it was surprising
to hear a knock at the balcony.

Quickly hiding the most important things, you look out to make sure it's Cat.

Only making that mistake once.

Seeing that it is him, you open the door.

"Hey! I thought you weren't gonna make it? Not that I'm not happy to see you, of course!"

He doesn't really answer, just detransforms.

Plagg takes the cheese Adrien hands him and zips away, without a hello.

You're thoroughly confused, and hope Adrien is about to explain when he starts to speak.

"Um yeah, I'm sorry, I wasn't planning to. I wanted to get all my work done, but I fell asleep."

"Oh. Ok then." You respond, still pretty confused as to why he'd come over, he's clearly tired.

"Can I just- hug you for a minute?" He asks suddenly.

"Uh, yeah?" You ask, stepping closer and letting his arms wrap around your torso, with you doing the same to him.

Just standing there with his face in your shoulder, you hold him.

He must be upset about something, so you don't ask questions.

After a little while he pulls away, and you notice his eyes are watery.