Kwami Talk

Since Adrien had come back pretty late from seeing his mother, you were both ready for bed.

"I'm almost scared to let you go to sleep, it didn't end well last time." Adrien says in a worried tone.

"I love you, and appreciate your concern, but if you try to keep me from sleeping I'll kick you out." You try to sound serious, but can't keep the smile off your face.

He laughs and looks at you fondly.

"Well I'd hate that, so I suppose I'll leave you alone."

"Not completely, right?"

"Only if you want me to."

"I don't, so get in here!" You say, moving the blankets aside.

"Are you sure? What if I did something last night and that's why you..." He trails off, unable to finish.

"Kitty, that had nothing to do with you. That was all Lila. You're the reason I'm here now." You say, taking his hand in yours.

He gives it a light squeeze, then pulls it up and kisses it.

"Still though, my super strength." He says, making a pained face.

"Well did the pen work? No ink poisoning, right?"

"No, I guess I could do that."

"If you don't wanna lay with me that's fine too, but Plagg will get quite upset."

"It's not that, I'd be happy to lay with you all day! I'm just scared of hurting you. And like you said, Plagg will get mad."

"I don't know what to tell you, then, if you don't want the pen. Hey, that rhymed!"

He laughs, then says, "I wish I had a mask or something, then I wouldn't have to worry about the ink poisoning thing. I didn't even think of it last night."

"I have a mask!! Remember, the one I wore to the dance! You could use Kaalki to get it!" You say.

"Great idea! But where is it?"

"Uhmmm, I think I left it attached to the dress, which is in my closet. You'll be able to see it easily."

"And you don't mind me rummaging around in your closet?"

"Nah, I made you hide in there once, remember?"

"Yeah, but then I was just kinda standing there, all cramped up."

"It's fine, the dress is easy to spot, and the mask is just on the hanger. Don't leave it out though, and be quiet so my parents don't hear."

"Got it. You want anything else while I'm there?"

"Hmm, do you think I could wear my own pajamas? And if they'd let me go home tomorrow I'd want something to wear. But I guess my parents would wonder where I got these things."

"Yeah, plus I'd probably end up getting something you didn't want, like the ugly sweater from your crazy great aunt!" He jokes.

"You're a model, don't you have an eye for fashion?"

"Not really, I would just put on whatever they gave me and strut around until I was told I could go home." He says with a shrug.

You giggle as he stands up and takes out the glasses.

"So am I just getting the mask?"

"Grab my phone too! It's probably on my desk, I think I left it charging." You recall.

"Ok. And I'll just leave the portal open so I won't have to detransform, I would tell you to yell and I might hear, but that would probably get a bunch of nurses in here."

He merges the kwamis, then summons a portal and steps through.

You wait a few minutes until he steps through.

"Found them!" He says triumphantly.

"Thanks!" You say, happily taking your phone from him.

"No purroblem!" He says, then releases both kwamis and feeds them.

"My parents didn't hear you or anything, right?"

"I don't guess, everything was quiet, nobody came barreling in. I wasn't exactly just stomping around or anything, either."

"Well that's good. Was the lights on or did you have to stumble around to find the switch?"

"Have I never told you I have night vision?"

"Oh yeah!"

He laughs as he puts on your mask.

"Does it work?"

"It's purrfect! It's a little smaller than your actual one, but it'll do the trick."

"Good."

"Hey, did they tell you what happened to my other clothes? They're probably ruined right?"

"I have no idea what they did with them, but yeah, unless you want a blood soaked look then they're ruined."

"Good thing it was laundry day and I didn't have on my favorites."

"Yeah, and we found out my suit is apparently stain resistant, cause the blood totally just went away!"

"You're welcome." Plagg pipes up.

You giggle and chat with them a little more, before Adrien decides to go to his house for some clothes.

"I've been wearing these for two days, on and off. Plus I don't wanna sleep in them."

So he just takes Kaalki this time, and leaves you with Plagg and Nooroo.

"I'm so tired! I haven't slept all day! If any of you bother me, I'm gonna destroy this entire place!" Plagg complains, going over to the couch and laying down.

You laugh, but Nooroo looks on in fear.

"He would probably actually do that, I've seen him put an entire city underwater!" He whispers to you.

"I'd had a little too much cheese!" Plagg explains.

You laugh as Nooroo sits on your bed.

"I'm going to wait until Kaalki is back to go over there."

"Aw, don't tell me you're scared of Plagg? He's a softie!"

You expect Plagg to object, but he's already went to sleep.

"Tell that to the dinosaurs."

"Okay, fair point. But still, couldn't you like, akumatize him or something to get him to chill? Ooh, another rhyme!"

"That would probably make things worse."

"Yeah, most likely. But your power can be used for good purposes, right? Adrien said no miraculouses were meant to be used for evil."

"That's true, but over the years Masters would most often use me for bad things. My miraculous even holds dark power, it sometimes tries to pollute the thoughts of whoever holds it."

"What?! Doesn't Adrien have it?! Is it polluting him or something?!"

"Maybe. It's probably trying to, at least."

"He needs to get rid of it, then!"

"Yeah. I just wanna get back to the box."

"Hopefully we'll be released tomorrow and you can."

"If not someone could Voyage me home."

"We would now but Master Fu is probably asleep, and you shouldn't be unguarded."

"Yeah. I guess I'll be ok for another night."

💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚
So sorry I'm late!