Walking A Cat?

"Ok, Shadow. Are you ready to go?" You ask the cat, getting out his carrier.

His elderly owners would always take him out on their walks, so you were told he'd enjoy going out.

It seems the statement was correct, as he climbs right into the little compartment, gets settled, and meows with impatience.

"Jeez, I'm hurrying!" You laugh as you shut the door and start out.

You say goodbye to your mother and begin your walk.

It was around the time school was letting out, so while you didn't want to be around for the crowds, you expected it would be best to not have Shadow home when s/n arrived, full of energy not to be exerted on the cat.

You walk for a while, until Shadow starts meowing and reaching through the door towards something.

"What is it?" You ask him, looking in the direction he's focused on.

You realize it's Francois Dupont and wonder why Shadow is so interested in the school.

Did he actually like Adrien?

You figure it can't hurt to stop by and see what Shadow is so concerned with.

"Hey A-y/n!" You hear as you walk past.

You turn to Adrien, and smile at his red face, embarrassed that he almost called you Angel.

"Hey guys!" You greet the group he was with, Nino, Alya, and Marinette.

"Sup dudette!" Nino says, clearly trying to keep from laughing at Adrien.

You can't help but notice Marinette looks a little annoyed.

"Awww who's that?!" Alya asks, looking at Shadow, who is still looking at something else.

"This is Shadow, my neighbor's cat, I'm watching him while they're away."

"Well it sure seems that you really like black cats, huh?" Alya grins.

"I suppose so." You laugh and glance at Adrien.

He's looking uncertainly at Shadow.

"Did I hear you say that you're watching a cat named Shadow?" You hear a voice behind you.

You turn to find the redhead who hangs out with Chloe all the time.

"Uh, yeah. He belongs to my neighbors."

"Can I see him?"

"I guess." You turn the carrier to where she can see in well, and Shadow purrs at her.

"He seems to like you." You say in surprise.

"Oh yeah, your neighbors must be my grandparents! I go over there sometimes and I'll play with him.

"I see."

"I would watch him while they go on their trips, but my dad is allergic."

"Ahh. I guess you're the reason he wanted to come over here."

"Yeah, maybe!"

The girl seems nice, you wonder why she's always with Chloe, who seems mean.

Speaking of, that's when you hear a screech.

"Sabrina!! Why are you talking to these losers?! Except for you, Adrikins!" Chloe says, rushing up and grabbing onto Adrien.

You try to keep your facial expressions in check, but you kinda want to pull him away from her really fast.