School Life

By lunch you're pretty sure the whole school has somehow approached you about the rumors.

You'd denied it for a while, then just started ignoring most of them.

"Is this basically how you live?" You ask Adrien in exasperation on the way to class after a not at all quiet meal.

"Yeah, pretty much. Though it's not as bad here, and different questions of course."

"Oh you poor, poor kitty." You say sympathetically, after glancing around to make sure nobody is listening.

When you get to the classroom, Lila is already there, in her new seat.

Smirking when you come in, you shoot her a glare and sit down.

As the lesson starts you notice Adrien frantically rummaging through his bag.

"Did you lose something?" You whisper to him.

"Plagg isn't in here!" He whispers back, clearly panicking.

Quickly you bring your own bag up and look in.

Tilting it so Adrien can see, you discreetly try to wake the sleeping kwami, so he'll get in the correct bag.

He just waves your hand away, so you glance at Adrien. 

Turning back to his own bag, he grabs a paper and pencil and writes. 

I can just get him after class, don't worry.

Ok.

You try to pay attention, but it's hard when you can feel Lila shooting daggers into you.

Your turn back quickly, and she holds your gaze in a steady glare.

Rolling your eyes, you turn back to the teacher.

Finally, the class is over and you're lucky enough to not have Lila in the next one.

On the way, you and Adrien duck into the locker rooms to get the books you'll need, and to get Plagg situated.

Thankfully, nobody else is in the area.

You reach into your bag and carefully pick him up.

Laughing when he grabs onto your hand, you give him to Adrien.

"Plagg, buddy, you can't stay there, what if I need you?" He says, looking for some cheese.

"It's not like you won't be right next to each other!" Plagg exclaims.

"But you ate all the cheese I had." You say.

At this, Plagg quickly phases into Adrien's bag.

You laugh and get the books you need.

Walking quickly to the next class, you don't even pay attention to the whisperings around you.

Since you get to class just before the teacher, nobody comes up to say anything.

You'd already covered this topic in your homeschool lessons, so you don't really pay much attention.

Adrien notices, and writes you a note.

So do you still not want me to do something?

Ugh, I don't know. Is how you respond.

It's up to you. I won't do anything without your permission.

Thanks Kitty. You write back and smile.

He returns it, and looks back to the teacher.

When the class is finished, you tell Adrien to go ahead to the next class, because you need to stop at the bathroom.