Made For Us

(Don't play the song until I say please!)
Adrien's POV

After fencing, piano, Chinese, and stopping for some food, I start today's homework.

I know that I could stop some of the things father made me do, but I actually enjoy it to some extent.

Especially fencing, plus that helps with superheroing, if I ever need to do that again.

But one thing I don't always enjoy, is homework.

At least I can listen to some music while I work.

I select a playlist and put it on shuffle, then get to reading.

Only partially listening, zoning in and out helps me to not get bored to death, but I also miss some of the songs.

I'm only half paying attention to the one playing, but as it goes on I start listening more closely, as a few lines caught my attention.

Too bad for me, the song was almost over, so I quickly try to turn my phone back on, but by the time I get there something else is already playing.

I know that I have to find it, and listen more clearly, so I go to Google and search all the words I remember.

After a little digging, I find it.

They Don't Know About Us, One Direction.

I find a lyric video, and just listen, moments playing in my head like a music video.

(Play top song)

People say we shouldn't be together
To young to know about forever
But I say they don't know what they talk, talk, talkin about (Talk, talk talkin about)

Immediately the time with y/n's parents pops into my head, when her dad said I'm too young to say anything about being with y/n forever.

Cause this love is only getting stronger so I don't wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl
Oh

That's basically why I announced our relationship on Nadjia's show.

They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the "I love yous"

The first time y/n and I ever said we love each other comes to mind, and I laugh at how we both played it off as we meant it in a friendship way.

But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us

Ladybug trying to flirt.

They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Didn't I tell someone I wanted to love someone like I do y/n?

Baby they don't know about
They don't know about us (They don't know about us)

Though I told everyone, they don't really know anything.

Just one touch and I was a believer

That time in the store when I touched her hand for the first time.

Every kiss it gets a little sweeter
It's getting better
Keeps getting better all the time girl

Really does seem that way, like every time we kiss I get sparks.

They don't know about the things we do