Fair

As you sat outside talking with Cat, you had the feeling of being watched.

You quickly glance inside, but don't see your sibling.

"What is it?" Cat asks.

"I don't know, I think someone might be watching us."

"Huh? Why?" He looks around, ears perking up.

You grin at the sight, then continue searching.

"Hello! Cat Noir! What is the meaning of this? Are you and Ladybug paying visits to random people now?! Why have I not received one, since I am Ladybug's biggest fan!" A shrill voice shouts from the street.

You both go to the railing and look down, seeing a blonde and a redhead looking up at you.

You recognize them to be the girl who wanted to kick you out of Paris, and her friend.

"Didn't she watch the interview? Or read the Ladyblog?" You whisper to him.

"Not the Ladyblog, but probably the interview. She either hasn't put it together, or forgotten. Let's just see if she'll go away." He whispers back and you both try to back away from the railing.

"Cat Noir! Don't ignore me!" The girl calls up.

"I guess you should go see her. Didn't you say she was your friend anyway?" You ask.

"Well, yes but no. She's Adrien's childhood friend, but not exactly a fan of Cat Noir. And we're not as good of friends as we used to be."

"Ah. How could she not be a fan of the clawsome Cat Noir?" You tease, making him laugh.

"Cat Noir!!"

"You wanna come with me?" He asks hopefully.

"Ugh, fine."

"Thanks. Maybe she'll leave sooner since we're together?"

"Doubt it."

"You're right." He says with a sigh, then picks you up and using his staff swings down to the ground beside them.

"Well why'd you bring the civilian?" She asks.

"Chloe, nobody is just randomly visiting civilians. Why would we do that?"

"Then why are you here with this girl?" She asks gesturing to you, then squinting.

"Hey! I know you! You're that rude girl who about ran me over at school!"

"I didn't run you over! I accidentally bumped you!" You protest.

"Whatever, just tell me why you get a visit from Cat Noir, while I haven't seen Ladybug in ages!"

"Because that's what boyfriends do, visit their girlfriend!" You say, feeling smug.

Cat seems to snort at the face Chloe makes, jaw dropping, then disbelief.

"As if! Are you really letting her spread rumors about you?!" She sputters, turning to Cat.

"Of course I wouldn't let rumors like that spread about me. I'd only let truths like that spread."

"So you're telling me that you, a superhero, while not the best one, is dating this civilian nobody?! If you were going to date a civilian it should be someone famous!"

You both get angry at the statements, but about the other person.

"He IS the best!"/ "She is NOT a nobody!" You shout in unison.

Chloe blinks in surprise, then looks at you both in turn.

"Wow, geez. Calm down!"

"Seriously?!" Cat says in disbelief.