Bored Patrol

(part 2 of What are you doing here)

Adrien's POV

I am so bored.

I know I have tons of stuff here, but I'm lonely.

All Plagg wants to do is eat, father never does anything other than work, Nathalie is a stone and the Gorilla only grunts.

Nino isn't allowed, Alya would be weirded out probably, and Marinette is, well, I'm not sure about Marinette.

My other friends aren't that close.

Besides father wouldn't allow them most likely.

Maybe I could run around the rooftops?

I might even head over to see Y-WAIT what am I even saying?! I can't go there! I don't even know her!

I've met her once and all of a sudden we're best buds and I can go whenever I like? No!

I'll just go patrol, I'm supposed to do it tonight anyway.

It's always more fun when Ladybug comes though.

But she's probably busy so I guess I'll be alone.

I transform and jump out the window.

I love feeling the wind in my hair as I jump from rooftop to rooftop.

I suddenly realize that without even thinking I'm on the building right next to y/n's house.

I have no idea how I got here.

I've never came this way before.

It's late but there's still one light on in a room facing the Eiffel Tower.

I jump down onto the balcony and  remember y/n saying it's her room.

I peck on the glass and she looks up, startled.

She comes over and opens the door, tells me to come in, so I do.

"So uh... What are you doing here?!" she asks.

"Well, I was on patrol alone and there was nothing going on so I thought I'd come to see my favorite fan!" I say with a wink.

She slightly blushes and I pretend not to notice when she asks me why I wouldn't just go back home.

"Well, my home is not that comfortable, my mother isn't around and my father is very distant. I never really have anyone to talk to." I say sadly, my cat ears drooping.

Y/n suddenly gives me a hug and it surprises me at first but I hug back after a second.

She pulls away sort of awkwardly as I rub my neck.

"Thanks, I needed that." I say and I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"heh, you uh, you're welcome." she says.

I look around until I see a picture of me on her desk.

I walk over and pick it up.

"Wow! This is really good! Did you draw this?" I ask.

"Y-yeah, I like to draw, I'm not very good at it, but it's fun." she replies.

"You are good at it! This is clawsome! Really captures my essence. " I say with admiration.

"Thank you! You can keep the picture if you want." she says to me.

"Wow thanks y/n! No one's ever given me something this cool before!" I say.

She just smiles. That smile is so beautiful I can't help but smile back.

NO Adrien! No! You are in love with Ladybug! Not y/n!! I scream at myself in my mind.

I have to go. Now.

"Well, I should get going, it looks like you're busy with homework, come to think of it, I have some chemistry I need to get done." I say as a excuse while I could stay all night.

She smiles her gorgeous smile again and says "yeah, I'm almost finished for today, I'm homeschooled actually so I can do it whenever."

"Oh really? I was homeschooled until last year." I say.

"Oh that's cool"she replies.

"Eh, not really, I didn't like it much, I always wanted to leave and go to real school." I tell her, looking down.

"Oh um, well, I can see why, you don't have as many friends this way, but I like it." she replies and I can understand that, she probably has a better home life than I do.

"Yeah, well uh, I'd better go, let you finish and go do my chemistry." I say with a chuckle.

"Ah, yeah, um, I'll see you later," she says back and I can't help but hope later is very soon.

"Uh, yeah! See you soon." I say as I leap out the window with a flip. I smile as I jump home and enter my room through the window.

"Claws in" I say and detransform.

Plagg groans and immediately goes looking for cheese.

"Oh Plagg, I didn't even use Cataclysm! Why are you so tired?" I ask him.

"Whether or not you use your power, I'm still powering your suit, therefore I get tired. Especially when you do crazy stunts to impress your new girlfriend." he says in his raspy voice, immediately downing a piece of cheese after.

"Plagg! She's not my girlfriend! You know I'm in love with Ladybug! Not y/n!" I quickly tell him.

Also telling myself.

"Whatever kid." he says.

Right. I'm in love with Ladybug.

I have been since I saw how brave and kind and smart she is.

Y/n is all those things too. WAIT no no no! Adrien stop those thoughts right now! Technically you don't even know that.

Yeah, right. She obviously is.

Ugh there is no way I could like y/n! No way at all.

Because I love Ladybug.

And that's what I tell myself all night, because all night, when I'm usually thinking of Ladybug, there's little thoughts of Ladybug in my head.

I can only see, hear, and smell someone else.

Y/n.

And that's not good.

💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚
Hey!! Hope y'all liked this! I was super worried a minute ago, I accidentally deleted Wattpad and then when I downloaded it again, everything was different, I had lost lots of books from my library, all the recent ones which I really wanted to read. But the worst part was when I couldn't see any of my books I'd published, including this. But I recovered it! Bye :)