Potions

"Hi Angel!" Cat Noir says as he drops onto your balcony behind you, Ladybug soon following.

"Hey! What's up?" You ask, wondering why Ladybug has tagged along again.

"Master Fu got the concoction made, so we're going to take it to Lila and Hawkmoth. Plus I have to give them the recording." Ladybug explains.

"Ok, so why do you need me?"

"Same reason. He really did about go crazy."

"I did not! What I said was a perfectly reasonable response!" Cat protests.

"Yeah yeah, just give her the dang glasses."

You laugh and happily take the glasses Cat hands you, then greet Kaalki warmly.

"Hello darling!" She says.

You start to talk with her for a minute, until Ladybug clears her throat, indicating you should hurry.

"Right. Sorry Kaalki, maybe we can talk later. Full gallop!"

"Wanna race?" You ask slyly.

"If you agree to not teleport!" Cat retorts.

"I won't, if you don't use your baton!"

"That's not the same!"

"It's still cheating!"

"HA! So you admit you cheated!" He says triumphantly.

"OH MY GOSH YOU TWO ARE LIKE CHILDREN!" Ladybug says in exasperation.

So of course after she turns around to swing away, you and Cat both stick your tongues out at her.

"First one to pass Ladybug wins! No batons or portals!" You call out as you jump to the next roof.

"You're on!" Cat responds, quickly following you.

"Winner kisses the loser!" You say with a laugh.

But you end up both going at the same speed, and Ladybug just stops at the police station, so neither of you pass her.

Until you take a little step ahead of her.

"Ha! I win! Now, may I claim my prize?" You ask smugly, moving to stand in front of Cat.

"I suppose." He playfully rolls his eyes, giving you a mock remorseful look, before moving to where you can kiss him better.

"Ugh, focus you two! I'm not third wheeling a date with you, we're on a mission!" Ladybug breaks in, making you move away.

"To be continued?" He whispers in your ear, which causes a quick shiver to run down your spine.

But you don't let on, and just hit right back with "You can bet on it!"

You follow Ladybug inside the police station, where she leaves the recording at the front desk, then continue into the same interrogation room.

"How nice to see you again!" Lila says in her falsely nice tone.

"The feeling isn't mutual!" You respond in an equally falsely nice tone.

"We have you something." Ladybug says, pulling two vials out of her yo-yo.

"Oh? A present? How kind!" Lila continues using the innocent tone.

"What is that, exactly?" Hawkmoth asks with an unsure look at the mixture.

"It's a special drink for you!" Cat says, clearly trying to keep from growling.