A Ba na na na!

When Adrien arrived at his usual time during the night, you went and unlocked the door.

"Hey, this time you were locked out!" You joke.

"I'm glad I didn't have to pick the lock again, I could break a claw!" He says, looking at his hands as if they'd just been manicured.

"And what a shame that would be!" You laugh.

"Right?" He says, before detransforming.

"Hey Plagg,"" You say tentatively.

"Hey." He replies, taking his cheese and flying over to his pillow.

You want to ask about him and Shadow, who is in his own bed for once, but you don't know if he's in a good mood or not.

You glance at Adrien to see what he thinks.

He just shrugs, so not much help.

Either way, when you look back at Plagg, he's already asleep.

"Have you talked to Fu again? Is he for sure gonna take him?" You ask quietly.

"I haven't talked to him, but probably. My mom found out."

"What?!"

"Yeah, she came into my room when I was getting home."

"Oh no, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have kept making you stay."

"It's not your fault, I woke up a bunch of times and could have left, but I just didn't."

"Yeah, but the last time I kept telling you to stay."

"You didn't need to tell me, I wanted to! Really, it's not your fault."

"If you say so." You respond, still feeling guilty.

"So was she wondering why Kitty was there instead of Banana?" You ask, trying to lighten the mood a little.

More for Adrien than yourself, you know you'll still feel bad.

"Yea-Banana?!" He says, looking at you in confusion.

You burst out laughing, somber feelings forgotten, for the moment.

You try to be quiet, but fail.

When you calm down enough to explain, you say, "Yeah! I told Shadow if we put bananas on his head, he would look just like you! So you're a banana!"

"I'm not a banana! Although, that could be why the monkeys went bananas when I walked by at the zoo..."

"Really!?" You ask, trying to contain your giggles.

"Yeah, I was walking past and they went nuts! But I assume it's because the zookeeper was coming in with their food."

"Oh. Well that's not as fun."

"Sorry to disappoint."

"Bananas aside, did she make you tell her?" You ask, wondering how the conversation could go from his mother finding out huge secrets, to bananas and monkeys.

"She already knew!"

"How?!"

"I don't know! First she acted like she didn't, but then she just says she's known for a while!"

"Did she say when she figured it out?"

"No! But she also knew about us?"

"Maybe that's why she waved at me!"

"When?"

"Uhhh, we were talking outside your school while I was on a walk with Shadow, then you left and she waved at me when I went past the car."