Announcement

You woke up in your bed, but you were confused as to how you got here.

The last thing you remember is being with Cat Noir on the Eiffel Tower.

You glance at your bedside table and see a note.

You reach over and grab it, then pull it toward you and read it.

Y/n, you fell asleep with me at the Eiffel Tower, so I brought you home. Didn't want to wake you up.
Goodnight 🖤
-Your Kitty

You smile at the note, then remember all that happened last night.

Cat took you back to the Eiffel Tower, you found out he could purr, called it cute then got super embarrassed, then fell asleep to his purring.

It was relaxing, like ocean waves or something.

You sit up and check your phone, seeing a few messages.

You tap on Google, wanting to look up a good recipe for breakfast, when you see the trending searches.

Mayor announces a Halloween Dance!

A dance? You think. Sounds interesting...

You click on it and the first thing to come up is a video with the Mayor and his daughter on the thumbnail.

You tap the play button and watch the video.

"I'm happy to announce Paris's first annual Halloween Dance! My daughter, Chloe, thought of it! It will be held on Halloween night, right here in the hotel! Starting at 8 PM, and every Parisian and tourist is welcome to come! Since it's Halloween themed, it will be a semi-formal costume party!"

You don't know if you'll go, parties aren't really your cup of tea.

"Oh! And Ladybug and Cat Noir will be the special guests!"

Well that changes things.

You wonder how they got Ladybug to agree to it, she seems really no nonsense, and that she thinks the duo is only there for protection, not partying, since they've been invited to parties before.

You still don't know if you'll go, large crowds aren't your favorite place to be.

And you're not even supposed to hang around Cat in public, so Hawkmoth doesn't find out about your friendship.

You decide against the party and stand up to get ready for your day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were sitting on your bed, reading a book when you got a text.

You look at your phone and see it's from your best friend:

Hey y/n! Wanna hang out?

Sure! You wanna come over?

Sounds good. Be there soon!

Kk!

When your friend arrives you go to your room and talk for a while, just catching up, when you get another text.

Hey Angel, I won't be able to come tonight, I've had a super busy day, but I'll most likely see you tomorrow!

You look at the message, not even thinking and bff/n looks at your phone.

"Ooooohhh who's that from Angel?"

You cringe, this is very bad.

"Uhm. Nobody." You try to brush her off, but bff/n knows you too well.