Sweet Sundae Night

Sunday night. Or as you spell it in your family, Sundae night.

It's a l/n family tradition to have sundaes every Sunday night.
(I totally wish my family actually did this)

So as usual after you ate the sundaes you watched some Television and went to get ready for bed.

And per usual, you were the last one awake.

But as soon as you finished the nightly routine and started for the bed, you hear a knock.

You jerk your gaze to the window startled.

And of course it's Cat Noir, because who else would be knocking at your balcony window this late?

You run over and unlock the door with a smile.

He walks in and smiles back at you and says "hi y/n! I just uh, just wanted to make sure you were ok, since last night was, um, scary?"

You grin at his thoughtfulness and assure him, "Oh yeah, I'm totally fine! It was just an unpleasant experience, I actually forgot about it," you say with a laugh.

He laughs with you and says, "Ok, good, I'm glad you weren't scarred or anything," he's chuckling at your amused expression.

"Nope, not scarred, just thinking about staying away from alleys for a while."

He laughs and tells you that might be a good idea.

"But if you ever need to go through an alley, I'd be happy to escort you," he says with a little bow which makes you giggle.

"Well thank you, I know I'd be safe" is what you reply with, or try even though you're still laughing at his goofiness.

He just laughs with you until it comes to a slight awkward silence.

"I'm not kidding though, I really would take you if you needed to go somewhere you weren't comfortable in." he says completely serious.

You smile at him and say, "thanks Cat, but how would you even know? It's not like I can just call you and ask for the hero of Paris, who has much more important jobs to do, to come and walk some girl through an alley if she gets scared."

"Well, A, you can call me, my baton turns into a phone, and B, I obviously couldn't come during an akuma attack, but if there's no psycho running around destroying things, I'd be happy to walk you, and you don't seem like a very scared girl, I mean you handled that creep last night way better than most people could!"

"Aw, you're just saying that! I was basically just going on instinct!"

"Well, your instincts are very good!"

You giggle at him, and ask about his baton and how it's a phone, the idea ignited a curiosity in you.

"Oh it's nothing special really, I'm pretty sure all miraculous weapons can do it, I know for sure Ladybug's yo-yo can. But for me I just flip the top thing up, and voila! Basically a smart phone! But some other perks of course," he says with a wink.

"Whoa, that's really cool! What's the number?"

He gives it to you, and you program it into your phone, but suddenly a worry takes over.

"Wait, are you sure it's safe for me to have this?"

"Sure, I mean, unless you plan on giving it out to everyone, then no, you can't have it, but if you don't plan on sharing it with anyone it's totally fine."

"Well of course I'm not gonna tell anyone! I just wanted to be sure you were allowed to, that's all."

"It's no biggie, and you can text, just so you know."

Well that's convenient

"Oh good! I don't like talking on the phone much."

"Yeah, me either."

You once again slip into silence until Cat says "So y/n, this is what,  the fourth time I've seen you? And I don't know that much about you, other than you can draw well, are really cool, and can take a creepy guy like a champ. So tell me something, I wanna get to know my new friend!"

You inwardly love the idea of being Cat Noir's friend

"Well what do you wanna know?"

"I dunno, I guess we should just start getting to know each other. Y'know how friendships work, you gotta tell each other the deep stuff."

"The deep stuff?" You say with an amused look.

"Yeah, liiike, what's your favorite color?"
If you get this reference I love you)

"Hmm. I guess it's f/c. What's yours?"

"Hm I sure do like black," he says laughing, "but I'd have to say green."

You smile and the two of you spend the next hour telling each other random facts about yourselves.

"Wow, it's been an hour, and I didn't even notice! I should probably go, I have school in the morning!"

"Oh yeah, you better! Wouldn't want you to oversleep and have me be the cause of the kitty being late!"

You suddenly realize you called him 'kitty' and feel a slight warmth coming across your face, and he looks similar.

He laughs and turns around, walking towards the door.

"Well, goodnight y/n! I'll see you later!"

"Goodnight Cat! See ya!"

You laugh as he does multiple flips on his way off.

You turn out the lights and climb into bed.

Then you remember how you sort of called him kitty.

You groan, but then laugh.

He didn't seem to care. And somehow it felt right saying it. But we haven't known each other long enough for nicknames yet. Maybe one day, but not again anytime soon.

You soon fall asleep with a smile.

💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚
Hello lovelies! How are y'all? Hope you enjoyed this chapter!✌️