Plushies and Stargazing

After the Ferris Wheel ride ended, and doing most all of the other rides, you decide to get some snacks and play some games.

You decide to share a funnel cake (Please tell me they have those in France 😬😩) and a slushie.

Walking around eating, you look at the different games.

"Let's do this one!" Cat says and goes to the ring toss.

He makes a few, but not enough for a prize.

You go to a different booth where you have to knock down some bottles with a ball.

Mainly going there to get a prize, you focus really hard and are able to pick a small plush toy.

"That one!" You say, pointing at the toy and glancing back to Cat, still trying on the ring toss.

The booth worker hands you the toy, which you happily take.

You hold it behind your back and walk over to Cat who had finished at the ring toss

"Hey Kitty. I gotcha something." You say, smiling.

"How coincidental, I got you something too." He says, and you notice he also has something behind his back.

"Ooh, show me!"

"You show me!"

"Ok, on 3."

"One."

"Two."

"Three!" You say in unison and bring out the surprises.

You giggle and aw over Cat's prize, then take it.

"I just thought it fit," He says sheepishly, "since I call you angel, and you used the horse, and had a brown and white costume

"I just thought it fit," He says sheepishly, "since I call you angel, and you used the horse, and had a brown and white costume." He lowers his voice for the last part, not wanting anyone to hear.

"Yeah I get it. Thanks Kitty, I love it!"

"You're welcome! Thank you! This is adorable!" He gushes, holding the cat toy.