Flashes

Cat's POV

When y/n stepped out from behind the pipe Ladybug went to, I almost take control back from Hawkmoth.

I know that there's no way I'm letting him make me hurt her.

But I can't let him know how much I care about y/n, or he'll do something.

I don't know what, but something.

He must've realized I was coming to, because the same pain overwhelms me again.

I think I say something about Ladybug being a wimp, and sending y/n, and that I don't know why I liked her, and then asking y/n what she could do.

"Um. This." I'm vaguely aware she says it, and then grabs my bell and shoulder.

The akuma tells me to push her away, but I can't.

I feel something warm on my lips, and notice the bell isn't being pulled away.

The pain roars inside, but only for a moment, as I realize what's happening and a warm feeling overtakes the pain.

Y/n is kissing me.

Does that mean she likes me, or is she just doing it to distract me?

I don't know, but kiss back.

She takes the bell, but it doesn't matter anymore.

Hawkmoth's connection has been broken, and love has taken over.

I feel her pull away, but then the magic ladybugs swoop past, making me distorted and forget what has happened in the past hour.

"Kitty! I missed you!" Y/n says loudly, while hugging me.

Where did she come from?

And how did I get on this roof?

"Where was I?" I say as I hug her back.

"Um, you were, um-" Y/n starts, but is interrupted by Ladybug.

"Uh, Cat? I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said, I never meant it. I think something is wrong with my miraculous, I'll have to look into it. I can't talk now, but I'll explain more later. Meet me tomorrow at our usual time?"

"Ok. See you." I'm still a little upset with her, not even that she rejected me, just that she was so rude.

"Bye guys, and y/n, thanks for the help!"

Y/n smiles and says "My pleasure."

I'm still confused, what happened?

"What help? What did you do? I'm still... Oohh wait! Wait wait wait! I was akumatized! Oh my gosh, y/n! I didn't hurt you or anything did I?!"

I really hope I didn't hurt her, I'm sure I probably did something to Ladybug, but she's used to taking hits and she has the miraculous to protect her.

Y/n smiles and says, "No, you didn't do anything to me. Kicked Ladybug a couple times though."

I'm glad I didn't hurt y/n, but feel bad for kicking Ladybug.

"Good. Not about kicking Ladybug, about not hurting you, I mean."

"I know what you meant," Y/n says while laughing.

"Now. Come inside and tell me what happened." She says and pulls on my hand.

"Um, ok..." I don't know what I'll say to her, I wish I knew if she likes me, then I wouldn't have any problem.

I pick y/n up and jump to her balcony, then we go inside and sit on her bed.

"Ok, so, I took your advice and told Ladybug I liked her, or at least, I tried to, until she told me to go tell my feelings to um, the other girl I mentioned, that she knows I like the other girl, and I might as well tell Hawkmoth I like the other girl, and I didn't deserve my miraculous, and then she just left!"