Goodnight Kisses

Even though you'd gotten inside and put on a hoodie, you were still cold.

Adrien noticed when you shivered and immediately took action.

"You need to get warm. Come on, covers!" He says, pulling the blankets back on the bed and putting you in.

"So will you be joining me?" You ask as he tucks you in.

"If that's what you want, my dear."

"That's what I want, if it's what you want." You giggle.

He starts to get in beside you, but hesitates for a moment.

"What's wrong? If you don't want to that's ok."

"No, it's not that! I'm just going to detransform."

He does so, and a wheel of cheese appears, along with Plagg.

"Hi Plagg!" You say, but he just gives a short wave, takes the cheese, and leaves.

"What's wrong with him? Did you wake him to come over or something?"

"Yeah, about that. I have to tell you something..." He says, climbing into the bed.

"What is it?" Surely nothing much could've happened since you last saw him?

"So after Mom found "Fluffy's" hair, I got worried." He starts, using air quotes.

"I thought you didn't tell her?"

"I didn't, I went to Master Fu and planned to ask if I should. But then he says he was thinking about taking my miraculous." He continues, looking downcast.

"What?! Why?!"

"With no villains or other holders, it doesn't really make sense for Cat Noir to be out all the time."

"But you do patrols, right?"

"Yeah, that's what I said, but I guess he thinks the police can do the same thing."

"Oh. But doesn't Plagg get a say? He wouldn't want to leave, would he?"

"That's why he's upset. He apparently doesn't get to decide anything."

"That's not fair!"

"I know, but Fu is the only authority there is, it seems. Kwamis can't choose their holders or anything, so they can't choose to leave or not."

"But if they say a Guardian can't have a boyfriend it's fine." You grumble.

"Right."

"Has he decided anything for sure yet?"

"I don't think so. He says he's gonna wait until he finds a new Guardian to decide."

"Maybe he can find a Guardian who says it's ok?"

"I hope so. I'll really miss him if I have to give Plagg up."

"I know you will, Kitty." You say sympathetically, pulling him into a hug.

"Maybe it's selfish to keep it. I don't really need it anyway. With my father gone, I have plenty of freedom, I don't need a way to sneak out anymore. Though it does make it much easier to come here."

"I don't know. But to the last part, we could do like normal couples and have regular hang out times, not the middle of the night."

"Aw, but that's not as fun!"

"True. But I worry about you, do you get enough sleep? You're here so late on school nights, you can't get the recommended amount."

"I'm not so busy these days, I can take naps."

"Do you?"

"... Not really." He admits.

"See! Don't you know cats are supposed to get plenty of sleep?"

"Yeah, but it's worth it! I'm just glad to see you every night." He says, giving you a sappy grin.

"I'm always happy to see you too, but I don't want you to lose sleep over it."

"I don't mind. Besides, I'm used to not having a ton of sleep."

"Why?!"

"I would be super busy with modeling, and everything else, I would stay up kinda late to just relax, and then throw in homework and akumas, sleep wouldn't always be a priority.

"Adrien! You need to sleep more!"

"But-"

"No buts! Just sleep!"

You gently push his head into the pillow and cover his eyes.

"I'm not tired." He laughs.

"Shh, yes you are."

He twists his head and kisses your wrist, making you blush.

You pull your hand away and scrunch your nose at him.

"You're so cute."

"You are." You respond, trying to hide your blush.

"So I have a question."

"What?"

"Why on earth didn't you text me sooner? You said you been out there for thirty minutes, and it only took me like, ten to get here."

"Well after I figured it out, I looked for a way to pick the lock. When I didn't find anything, I thought about my parents, but if they don't have anything to do in the morning, they'll want to sleep in, so phones off."

"That wouldn't take twenty minutes. Plus you were saying I didn't have to come, so did you plan to break the door or just freeze?"

"Probably just freeze, but then I had to wrestle with myself over whether or not you'd be asleep, and if you would mind if I asked you to come help."

"Of course I wouldn't mind!"

"Yeah, but what if you did."

"I don't. But I was wondering if you would mind. Cause I wanted to see you, but I'd been here earlier. And I don't want to wear out my welcome."

"As if! I never get tired of you, if that's what you're implying."

"And I never get tired of you! So definitely text me if you lock yourself in the freezing cold!"

"Ok, ok. Are you sure though?"

"Pawsitive." He confirms.

"But like you said, you'd been here earlier so I figured you wouldn't want to come back."

"Angel, don't you remember what I said? You're my home, and I always want to be at home." He says, looking at you softly.

"You're so sweet." You say with a grin, leaning in to kiss him.

"You too." He says, after pulling away.

"Ok, now you sleep. You've had your goodnight kisses, so now you sleep." You direct.

"Ahh, but you used the plural form there, and I believe there's only been one?" He says, a smirk crawling onto his face.

"You flirt." You giggle, but definitely don't mind leaning in once more.

"So does two make it correct?" You ask after a minute.

"Pawsibly. Unless it doesn't?"

"I'm not sure. We might should make it three."

"I do believe you're right." He says, cupping your face and pulling you closer once more.

💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚
I actually updated when I'm supposed to! Kinda 🤣