Book Club

The day after you took the oath, you return to the Guardian's house with your family, because they have to do the same thing.

Ladybug skips this meeting, but Cat Noir is there, having to show the way, plus just for moral support and such.

"Why do we have to do this? Nobody is going to say anything!" Your father complains as Master Fu is preparing the concoction.

"Dad! We're doing it to protect Adrien!" You say, annoyed that they can't just do it out of trust in you.

"Why does he need it? He's a superhero!"

"It's just better this way." Master says, coming in with three cups of the strange mixture.

"So what is this stuff?" Your mother asks, taking one of the glasses.

"A special blend of herbs, spices, and some other things." Master responds, twinkle in his eye.

"Is it good?" S/n asks.

"Well, it's not bad." You say, just wanting to get it all over with.

"Who wishes to go first?" Master Fu questions, looking at the three holding the cups.

"I'll do it. What is it I say?" Your father asks, glancing down at the swirling liquid.

"Here is the oath." Master says, giving him the paper.

You watch your father gulp the drink in one go, then say the entire oath.

Your mother decides to go next, and does the same.

S/n is a bit more hesitant, but eventually gets everything sorted out.

"Ok, now to make sure it worked. All of you, tell me who is really Cat Noir."

"Adr-" They all start, but are of course cut off thanks to the bubbles.

"Cool! Now I can have bubbles anytime I want!" S/n says enthusiastically.

"Uh, yeah. I guess that's true." Your mother confirms to s/n.

"So is there anything else we have to do?" Your father asks.

"No, you may leave if you like." Master replies.

"Ok. Well, bye." He says, trying to round up s/n, who is now spewing as many bubbles as possible.

"Goodbye Master Fu!" You say on the way out, following your family.

Cat stays behind a minute, but then follows you outside.

"Can you get home or do you need me to show you out?" He asks.

"I think we can manage." Your father says.

"Ok then. I guess I'll see you later?" Cat asks, turning to you.

"Yeah. See ya later." You respond, giving him a quick hug.

He returns it, then jumps up to a roof and leaps away.

"I can't believe I'm going to be spitting out bubbles any time I try to say that boy's name! What if I need to have a talking to with him?" Your father says while trying to navigate the alleyways.

"It doesn't work like that, dad. It's only when you try to say something about his secret identity!" You inform him, rolling your eyes.

"Oh. Ok."

You nod to a street, and mention that you're sure that's the way home.

He starts to brush you off, until seeing your car parked in a lot.