Chapter 4

Hyuuga compound

At the peaceful mansion, a dark-haired girl lets a soft moan from her mouth. She lazily opened her eyes to make her realize that she is in the room that made from wood. She observes her surrounding with her byakugan to make sure that she isn't in some genjutsu.

 "Don't worry you aren't in any genjutsu"

"kurama, what happen to your voice" the heiress realises that Kurama voice is higher than usual.

'My voice, why my voice is like a vixen. I am a fox not vixen'

'Maybe that is the side effect of time traveling'

'Damn this time traveling side effect. Can you summon me I can't see what you're seeing right now' Kyuubi growled. annoyed by the fact he can't get the vision from the real world.

Hinata slam her arm to the floor. "Summoning Jutsu"

A beautiful girl wearing a red kimono appear from the smoke. Her hair were red and long reach to her waist. Her were brown with a slit pupils. She also have nine orange fluffy tails and ears on her head.

"That's better" as she looks her new appearance she screamed" NO... I am kyuubi no kyoko the strongest tailed beast in the world not a maiden or vixen"

"Hey stops shouting, do you want everyone knows that you are here" Hinata angry that the Kyuubi just screamed in her room. Not only that her room always guarded by a branch family. Fortunately, she applied a sound barrier Jutsu earlier that can block any sound from reached outside the room.

"Sorry" her ears flattened and making a sad face.

Hinata goes to Kyuubi to ease her feelings, after all, she just becomes a girl moment ago. It's new for her to view the world from her new perspective.

Hinata Pov

After a while her face shows a foxy grin, I'm glad that she finally calm down. She also now must learn to control her emotion so she didn't outspoken or make the situation worse.

"Wow the great Kyuubi has now gone soft" I tease her with a smirk on my face.

"Please your face is so cute to smirk its doesn't suit you," the fox tailed girl said for payback from a statement earlier.

"I remember that you were once shy and lack of confidence in talking to your own crush," she said with a grin on her face. It made me blush thinking about the embarrassing moment when I was young. It is true I was shy even when I want to talk I always stutter. I hope that I didn't have to do it again or act like it anymore.

"Unfortunately, you must act as shy heiress it again," she said in a cheery tone with an anime happy face.

"No, I don't want acts as a weak shy person anymore. You can't be serious" I argued with her. As I see her mood change in a second I know she very meant it.

"Fine I will do it," I said with my eyes rolled.

After some talk, she asks me to show my stomach to her. I follow her request as I showed her my belly she applies the seals. The seals appear to be similar to Naruto when before he unlocked the seals but with some changes.

As she finished applying her seals she said to me that the seals she put are not permanent. The seals that she designed to make sure she can feel what the host feel and also make her body in process to adapts her chakra. 

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the people approach my room. Kurama immediately retreats back into my mind. Then the door opens and saw a boy with pale eyes and a long hair wears a white kimono. He looks at me with a cold glare.

"Hurry up, Hinata-sama your father request a breakfast with you" he said coldly and he storm out of the room.

" wow your cousin is such a dick don't you" Kurama said in her mind

"Shut up" I went to the dresser and saw a heavy hoodie, black shirts and the blue pants. After I wear it I look myself at the mirror 'wow I never thought I was this shy'

'told you' a creature from my mind reply I ignore it.

I walk to the dining room to find my father was eating silently with Hanabi.

"g-good m-morning father"'damn stuttering'

My father watches me and he said " have the breakfast, after that we have a talk" with sternly. He talks like that I am his servant not as his daughter even though we were related by blood.

After that, he talks about don't disgrace the family, that I was not suitable for an heiress because I am weak or so whatever. I miss my father when he old not this always care about the clan's reputation.

The talking was none stop, it was more than hours. He still talks about my weakness but I don't care. While he mumbling I think about my friends would react when the shy Hyuuga suddenly becoming a different person. Not to talk about Naruto, he would freeze like ice when he sees me.

'No you wouldn't do that, not in my watch' the vixen said

'fine' forgot she that is in my mind

Outside the Hyuuga compound

" Argh, finally" I stretch my body after hearing his mumbling for a while it made me eager to spend my time outside.

There I see Naruto, Shikamaru and Sasuke walk together. Wait isn't weird when they all get along. Also, when does Shikamaru stops watching clouds like usual? He must be moved on from his lazy attitude.

I run to Naruto and his friends. " N-naruto-Kun" it is uncomfortable for me to use honorific after along time. The last time I used it is a month before our marriage.

He stared at me with uncomfortable looks on his face. Aaah he just thinks I am a weirdo or something.

Naruto POV

There is something different about Hinata her face doesn't red or blush like she used to be. Maybe there is something different about her.

"Woi dobe Kakashe called me I will right back" Sasuke walks from his friends to meet Kakashi

" Shika now it leaves me, Hinata and.." as I glance at Shikamaru, he disappeared. I felt at the pocket have the paper. As I pulled out the paper from my pocket I read it

Good luck with your girlfriend I hope you two will happy and have a nice date.

From your friend
Shikamaru Nara

'those two' i whispered angrily. I glance at Hinata who still stands beside me since earlier.

"So do you want to eat ramen, my treat"
Watch to Hinata, I hope that she will accept it

"I would likely to go eat with you" she answered with a stutter.

"Okey let's go to ichiraku" I said happily as we walk to my favourite place.