19. The hidden dilemma

After the test team 7 (original timeline)

After the rest of the team went back to their home leaving the grey-haired man Kakashi walk to the graveyard alone. It is evening, the sky was almost dark and the wind blows strongly that makes leaves fall from the tree.

He stops at the two gravestones. He looks at it with a face filled with emotion.

"Sensei, today I just give my new students a test. Fortunately, they are the first ones who pass t. I remember you also said that you had the same experience as me once sensei."

"And one of them is your son and kushina." He kneels himself on the grave.

"Every time I see this picture, it's nothing more but a copy-paste from my old teammate. A dumb dead last, a cold prodigy and a girl who gives a heartwarming smile." Tears flow to his cheek.

"Sensei, help me" He kneeled in front of the grave while grieving for his sensei.

Present

The sky was clear and the Konoha was shining beautifully from the sky.

In the same place where the original took place, Kakashi walks to the same gravestone with a bouquet of flower in his hand.

He kneeled and put the flower on his sensei graveyard.

"It's been a while sensei." He said

"I don't remember the last time I've been here"

"I guess I have a cure for my scarred past, sensei."

"Now, I and Anko now are a couple. Who knows what will happen? Maybe I will get married to her"

"Oh, also today your son just finished the second exam and about to move into the next one. I hope you can see him battle some clan shinobi in the village to know that he is capable or maybe he is actually be in kage level now " remembering that his teammates once defeat Kaguya before.

He looks at the watch that shows 10.30 o'clock "sensei I must go now, I must meet your son for a while, bye" he walks away from the gravestone and go to meet the blonde.

With Naruto

The sunlight shines on the blonde room. Naruto wakes up in his bedroom. He opened his eyes and saw Hinata was sleeping beside him.

"Hinata" he fell from the bed as he was surprised to see her.

"Good morning, Naruto" she awakes from his scream.

" How are you here?" The blonde asks.

"Through the portal seal that you made last month remember?" She answers.

The blonde smacks his hand on his forehead remembering the portal he made to go to her room. "Damn, I forgot about that"

Naruto went out from his bed and get his attire from his closet to get dressed.

"Where are you going" Hinata ask.

"I'm want to meet Kakashi at his office for a while"

"Why"

"To ask him about a plan to prevent the invasion from gone any worst previous" he recalled the original invasion take place.

"Okay, but remember tomorrow we have the third test and don't late for a lunch at 12.30 o'clock I've made a cinnamon roll for you"

"Thank you Hinata, you're the best" he hugs her as she will make one of his favourite meal. Hinata was blushed idly by the blonde sudden movement.

"You're now blushed like you was a genin" he smiled deviously.

"That because you were so cute when you praised me" she pinches her husband playfully that let his face stretch a bit.

"Ouch, it hurts. I want to get dressed so we will" he said in pain. He pushes his wife away in a manner and goes to the bathroom to get dressed.

Hinata just sitting in his living room while reading some magazine until he came.

"How do I look" he shows his new attire. He now wearing unzip hoodie with a white t-shirt inside. He wearing a navy slim-fit slack with a pair of navy sports shoes.

"Wow, It looks nice on you but still you didn't let me go shop for clothes with you" she pouted as she doesn't get her chance to choose his clothes on her own.

"Maybe next time, I will go now. Bye," he said before he closed the door leaving Hinata alone in his house.

Kakashi office

Kakashi was doing some of his reports to kill some time while waiting for the blonde.

The door opened Kakashi looks at the door to see Naruto in his new outfit.

"Finally, get rid of orange, huh?" Kakashi asked.

"For now, yeah. I realize that my outfit was outstanding in the village eyes. When I wearing this hoodie they didn't recognise me even a bit."

"Do you still wear orange?"

"Yes, but this time it will be minor"

"That's was good" Kakashi keeps his report inside the cupboard.

"Please sit" he ordered the blonde. Naruto sits on a chair opposite Kakashi's table.

"So what's the plan?" He asked. Kakashi gives him some paper him and the blonde reads it.

"You want me to district them"

"Yes all of you, first of all, you and Sasuke are the strongest shinobi in Konoha so you two will be fighting powerful shinobi in the forest. While the others will fight average and save civilian lives. After that quickly come back to Konoha to save civilian many as you can."

"What about Jiji?"

"Don't worry about him he will be helped by his former student"

"What if he dies again"

"Naruto sometimes death cannot be avoidable. I'm also thinking the same once when I was young. I was an orphan and seeing my father, my teammates and your father death was unbearable but we must move on from what is done" he said while hugging Naruto. The blonde just nodded while his eyes let out a bit of tear.

"I'm sorry"

Meanwhile

" Hey, do you think he got that Uchiha" the unknown person 1 talk.

"Of course he would, he is a sannin how could...."the unknown person 2 talk but interrupt by a roar.

"Argh, dammit they more powerful than I imagined" Kabuto shouted while push away his documents about Uchiha for years that is useless after all.

Both of them retreat from being spotted by Kabuto. Kabuto now just loses one of his powerful summon and his hand is also bandaged from the fight earlier.

"Don't worry Uchiha, one day I will get your body and your friends will die" he proclaim.

In uchiha household

"Achoo" Uchiha sneezes while cleaning his old store room.

He now in blue t-shirt and black pants. He also wearing an apron to prevent his clothes from dirty.

"Somebody must be talked about me"he continued his house work

"Achoo" He sneezes again.

"I bet this time it must be Sakura" he said annoyed tone. Little that he know that he is right.