20. The next exam begins

On the side of the stadium, Naruto still having a flashback about what Kakashi said to him yesterday.

Naruto sometimes death cannot be avoidable. I'm also thinking the same once when I was young. I was an orphan and seeing my father, my teammates and your father death was unbearable but we must move on from what is done"

'I know that he said is the truth but doesn't it have any way to prevent it' naruto thought. He sitting on the chair while looking down still thinking about that.

"Naruto, what's wrong" Naruto tilt his head up to see an Uchiha was standing in front of him.

"Nothing just thought some certain things" he answered.

Sasuke doesn't believe his words. He sits beside Naruto and said "you think about the third's death that will happen during the invasion"

Naruto was stunned but reverse back to his calm face not long after that as he figures out how Sasuke knows about his concern.

"Yes, I do," Naruto said.

Not long after that, they were interrupted by Sakura who walking with Kakashi to them.

"Naruto, Sasuke" Sakura greet them.

"Hello, my other cute genin" Kakashi said while waving his hand.

"Sensei, we're not cute you know" Naruto complain to Kakashi. Sasuke and Sakura agreed with the blonde.

"For now you are," he said with his eye upward. The three genins groaned in annoyance.

"Is this your team Kakashi, I can see that they are strong and talented?" The team tilt their head to see a man wearing green spandex with his three students behind him.

"Guy, you here," Kakashi said.

"Of course I will, you Kakashi my eternal rival. I will challenge your students and mine for the tournament" Guy said with his pose.

Kakashi and his students sweat drops.

'Damn this pose, never thought that I will get cringe again' Sakura thought

'I hope that they didn't do that' Sasuke thought.

"Lee, from today you will be unleashed all of your potential in the tournament" Guy said with motivation.

"Yes Guy sensei, I will show all of my skills and win all of the battles for you," Lee said.

"Lee" Guy started to approach his only favourite student. Neji and tenten just sweatdrop about the thing that will happen.

'No, not that genjutsu' Sakura deny it innerly.

"Guy sensei"

"Lee"

"Guy sensei" as they started to hug. The blonde and the raven-haired boy sighed. The sun started to appear behind two spandex wearer. It blinds all of the people in the stadium.

"What in the world is this genjutsu," One of the people said.

"It so bright," Chouji said

"My eyes burned," Kiba said.

" how that genjutsu is so powerful," Ino said.

After that, the genjutsu fades away. Hokage walk into the stadium alone went into his place to speak.

The Jounin and Chunnin were shocked by the Hokage attendant. Some of them were clueless about how they can't detect Hokage.

'How can't I detect him' Ebisu thought as he seeing the Hokage curiously,