16. Entering the Chunnin exam

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are waiting for their Jounin teacher at the training ground 3. The member of team 7 spends their time with chat, spar and training to kill some time while waiting for him to appear.

"It's been hours we stay here, where is he? I thought on all those years he change" Sakura stomping ground like a little girl who doesn't get candy.

"Dear he.. has his reason" Sasuke go to Sakura to calm down his wife.

Naruto on the other hands writes some notes for his new book. The first book he published was a success under a surname Uzu that he was taken from his last name. In a month, after he published his first book he got many positive critics from the novel lover.

Many of the readers want him to write a sequel so he works on it. He taping his pointing finger at the pen hoping he will get an idea.

A person suddenly appeared in front of them, they recognised the person was Kakashi. They all give him a various glare.

"Sensei I thought you have changed all those years ago. I don't care like before waiting for 5, 20 or 50 minutes but this is ridiculous" her face turned into a mad anime face and her hand✊ was burning with fire 🔥.

"Sorry, this time I have a good reason for this" Kakashi said surely. His eyes bent up with a smile.

"Ok, then what is it" Sasuke looks at Kakashi with a calm face.

" Just now Hokage want all of the genin to apply for the Chunnin Exam that will be held in Konoha a week from now." His students smiled as they heard that.

"Hey, the leader did you hear that" Sasuke turned to Naruto who just got up from his place.

He closed the notebook that he writes earlier." Yes, Sasuke I heard that. Now let's prepare for the exam and the invasion that will happen and kick some ninjas to the ground" he smiles at his teammates. In the end, they got the feeling of battle once again.

Sakura and Sasuke smile and turns to Kakashi who stands there and looks at them. " So what's your decision, do you want to apply for it"

"Yes"

Meanwhile

Kurenai explained the exam to her students that was agreed to take part in it. Kurenai stated the term and the rules. They all nodded as they understand the term of the exam.

"..and that's all. So do you have any questions," Kurenai asks her students who in return gives her silence.

"Good, then we will see you tomorrow" Kurenai disappeared with shushin herself leave her students all alone.

"Hey, Hinata do you want to date with me" Kiba ask her.

"S-sorry Kiba I have t-training to do" I replied with a stutter.

Kiba narrows his eyes to Hinata. He always doubts Hinata because he realised that every time she said about the training she always goes to that dead last Naruto. He started to get envy him.

"Hinata you always said that but in the end, I always found you with Naruto. I mean what is good about him. He is good for nothing. He is a dead last for the god sake. Why didn't you be with the true alpha" Kiba pulled Hinata to him and hug her from behind.

Hinata was shocked by it she let out a yipping sound from her mouth.

Naruto who is on his way to meet Hinata was stunned by Kiba action. He knows that Hinata was not the kind of person that would like to cheat him.

His heart was ache when he saw his old friends hug his wife, well future wife. But he chooses to stay back because he know what happen when someone mess up with his wife.