chapter 13

At Konoha

Team 7 and Team 8 have returned from their unexpected A-rank mission and take a break for several days. After the report to Hokage gives them an A-rank pay to the genin and the Jounin and departed ways as they all went to kill their time as usual except Anko who usually spends her time in Dango shop yet she went back to home with a stone face.

As she entered her home, she jumps to her bed and her face started to red as she remembered an embarrassing moment.

Anko POV

I rolled on my queen size bed to express my inner embarrassing feeling or at least trying to as I having an embarrassing flashback.

"Why must he be the one to save me" I hit myself with a pillow. My face become red as I remember that I have a crush on him when back in the academy.

"Why must he do that? look what he has done I now have a crush on him ...again" my face become redder.

I suddenly thought about his face. No, his charming face and calm personality. I started to have some imaginary conversation with him

"Anko-chan do want to have a date" ask an Imaginary Kakashi"Yes" I answered it timidly

"before that let me gives you a kiss" Kakashi started to approach me and looks at me passionately.

He pulled me closer. My heart started to beat rapidly. I look up sees that Kakashi and I have locked our eyes together. Our lips become closer and closer at the point that we almost kissed.

'Wait a minute, NO'

'HE IS A PERVERT' I yelled aloud in my brain. I sink my head into the pillow that I have in my hands.

Flashback

'what happened. My body feels so sore' I begin to regain my consciousness. I feel like someone was carrying me in his arm and jump from tree to tree at a rapid speed.

I opened my heavy eyes. Everything was a blur. I know the one who carries me was a man. I put all my effort into focusing my eyes on him.

I see a handsome man was the one who saves me. I squeal loudly inside my mind. No wonder I was saved by a charming prince.

He has grey hair and a mask. I must admit he looks hot in his mask. Also, he has one eye visible yet his Konoha headband covers the other one.

'wait Konoha headband closes one eye' I just hit by the realization of the man characteristics.

'It can't be KAKASHI' my eyes wide like in an anime series.

'why must him in all man in the world' my face blushed madly and frustrated as seeing his face

Kakashi started to glance my eyes at me. 'AAAHH, he started to look better act unconscious now' I closed my eyes back and acts like a lifeless person.

After some minutes, Kakashi lay my body on the bed. I open my eyes, realize that I was in one of Tazuna's bedroom.

I try to move my body yet it stays motionless. "Damn" I cursed that can be heard none other than myself.

I heard footsteps from the door, I act back as unconscious. The person came in put a bandage on me.

I opened my eyes slightly and see the same saviour put a bandage on me. For an unknown reason, my heart has fallen to him. I fight with every of my strength to hide my blush in front of him.

As he finished putting the bandage, he sits beside me with a hand on both of his sides as his barrier. He looks at the roof and talks"Sorry"

In my mind, I was puzzled ' sorry, why he need to sorry for. He didn't do anything to me except reading a disgusting book in front of every women' I narrowed my eyes to him for being a pervert.