31.kakashi old teammate

In the deep forest, Kakashi moves in vast speed to Konoha. Instead of running, he decided to jump tree to tree because it will take fewer obstacles and less energy. As he turned to his left he saw Obito with his mask and Rin. Both of them wearing dark robe with red cloud on it.

The man in the picture is Obito and the woman is Rin

Kakashi stops and two of them appear in front of him. "Obito"

"Kakashi" Obito said as three of them looking at each other.

After a while, Three of them entering the cave. Kakashi follow them. Not knowing where they will brought him.

"So where will be going" Kakashi asked. "To the place that is safe for us to talk" Obito answered.

"So when you got here"

"Since, we still a team" Obito answered smugly.

"Wait, what? Damn you got here earlier than I thought. How about Rin" Kakashi looked at her. She turned her head to see Kakashi.

"Same as him" she also answered smugly.

"Damn you I thought was alone at the first place" Kakashi pissed at both them. Obito and Rin laughs after seeing Kakashi reaction.

As they walk through the cave Kakashi saw a light at the end of it. The light blinded his eyes. His eyes twitch as his eyes cannot handle a bright light.

As his eyes adjust to the environment he saw an enormous green highlands in front of him. The highlands were fills with a same heights of grass made the scene looks beautiful. This place were covered by numerous peak mountain made the place are hard to be seen. it also perfect place to be a secret base.

Kakashi in awe of the beauty scenery that he seen. "Maa, maa Kakashi please close your mouth. You don't want leave your jaw hanging open to make flies enter your body. Don't you" Kakashi immediately close his mouth in his embarrassment. Rin was laughed as she see uncharacteristic of her former teammate.

They continue to walk through the field "where are we. Are we still in the fire nation"

"Yep, we are still in the fire nation. It two kilometres near the rice village border" Obito informs him.

Kakashi saw a wooden house. When he looks closely, it is a Japanese wooden house it is not large but suitable to lived in.

They entered the house. Kakashi and Obito sit on the cushion while Rin prepare some green tea for them.

"So when you two start to live here" Kakashi broke the silence.

"Since, I healed Rin from your Chidori" Obito answered.

Kakashi immediately having a flashback. The time he must use Chidori to kill his only female teammate. Kakashi kill me the words still echoes in his mind. Then, he thrust his lightning hands to her chest obeys her request. To kill someone closes to you is easy. But the guilt and the hidden scar on the heart are taking a long time to heal. Or even it can't be healed,