18. Forest of death

All of the genins race to the edge of Konoha to reach their destination that is the forest of death. There, have the infamous team 7, team 8 and team 10 who just arrived at their destination.

"Naruto, for once. Don't you dare trick me again as a knucklehead anymore. Understand!" Sasuke annoyingly glared at him.

"How do you know that he will pass us?" Sakura wonder and asked him.

"Because back when I'm still Hokage I was the one that arranges the test with Ibiki. He is the one who told me the purpose of the test when he recalled some of the tests he made in the past" Sakura and Sasuke gives him acknowledge nods.

"Hey, isn't that Haku," Sakura asked as she turns her head to the counter that has a girl with long hair.

"Let's go greet her" team 7 walks to the counter where Haku is.

"Hello, it's been a while" Haku greet them as she recognised the team from the land of the wave.

"Haku, how are you?" The blonde asked.

"I'm fine just a bit sore from yesterday. There have been many practices in the hospital lately" she yawned. The team realised that she doesn't have enough sleep as they recognised a dark circle in her eyes.

"You've become medic-nin that's great" Sakura congrats her.

"Yeah, yeah. I know that. Here the paper, sign it and gives it back to me. After all of this end, I want to go back to sleep in my apartment"

The team take the paper, sign it and pass it to Haku who is the proctor or second test.

"Okay, everyone listens to me. You will be in the forest for the test in 5 days. During that time you must collect two scrolls that are heaven and land. To get the scroll you must fight another to complete the task. After you collect it go to the tower and open the scroll there with that your assignment is finished." Anko explained.

"Oh, one more thing killing is permitted during this exam" Anko continues giving shock to the participants.

"Is there any food given during the exam" Choji asks.

"Yeah, in there you will eat bug and flies" Cho suddenly shivers when he thought of eating that insect.

"Now, you will be entered in 3....2.....1...GO" the participants rushed into the forest.

Team 7 followed by the other young team of Konoha genins run into the forest and disperse.

Naruto looks at Sasuke and Sakura who now precautions on the surrounding.

"Umm, why two of you being so protective," Naruto asks.

"Aren't you remember this is the place where we were ambush by Orochimaru and gives Sasuke that curse mark" Sakura answered.

"Oh, I see but sorry for not telling this. Orochimaru is on our side" Naruto said. Both of his teammates were shocked to hear that.

"Damn you, Naruto. Why didn't tell us? I think I will call you dobe again after this." Sasuke and Sakura are angry at the blonde teammate.

"Sorry about that but we must be precautions because his apprentice has gone rogue," He said in a serious tone.

"Kabuto" Sasuke said as he remembers the moment he met him in the fourth great war.

"What should we do? We know that Kabuto isn't an easy enemy to fight" Sakura asked.

"We set a trap somewhere in the forest with Sasuke as bait, we can lure him into our trap." Naruto draws his drawing on the ground to show his strategy while explaining to them his plan.