Naruto shippuden: belongs

In the forest

In the unknown dark forest, the presence of the moonlight has not been seen. It was so dark. Even, the site has been limited to 5 metres.

There have 3 ninjas in dark blue armour chasing a boy 16 years old in an orange jacket and blonde hair through the forest.

Since they all are ninja, they jump through trees instead of running.

The blue armoured ninja is from the rogue ninja organisation that is not with any country and have a will on their own. They made money by stealing from the people and selling slaves. Which made them prosperous.

Everyone who went to their territory must be aware even for a ninja. Those who the passing their territory will be hunted down like the blonde.

"Stop you whoever you are or we will kill you painfully," the man in the blue armour said to be the leader of the squad that chasing him.

Later, the blonde disappear when he passed another tree.

"Damn, that blonde is getting away" one of the bald blue armour ninjas grunts.

"Quiet you!" The spiky-haired blue armour ninja silence. "Listen,"

The bald silence and focusing hearing to his surrounding. He heard some bushes were moving. It seems it is human action since they didn't feel the strong current of wind.

The bald look at the leader to give him his permission to intercept. The leader nod approves for him to intercept. The bald one jumped from the branch and shoot some fire jutsu at the intruder. The fire jutsu hit the intruder and burned him.

The boy screamed in pain as the fire burned his body.

"Yes, I got him" the bald one declared his victory.

"Yeah, I know. Good job" the spiky one put his hand at his shoulder.

Their leader also went down from the tree and look at the burning boy stumble to the ground as the fire have engulfed his body.

"You two go back first, I want to identify this integer first" The leader command two of his pawn.

"Hai!" They answered and went away.

The fire begins to extinguish. The leader approaches the burned body. He sees all of the skin has been turned black. He searched if the intruder ave and head protector to recognise where he come from.

He pushed his body to his side realised the orange jacket on his back wasn't burnt at all. His eyes widened knowing that is impossible for a human body to be burnt at half after getting hit by a fire jutsu.

He stands with his two feet step away from the body. What he didn't know that isn't the end. The body was vanished turned into a pile of smoke.

The leader shivered knowing that he has been dealt with by someone he shouldn't. He concluded in two words after seeing the body vanish into smoke. "Shadow clone"

The moonlight shines in the forest, behind him can be seen a person wearing a black fox mask with inner ears orange colour flowing to its eyes. Three whiskers at both sides. He wearing a black suit. An orange stripe at both of his arms and his suits from his legs to his chest.

The leader looks back to see the fox masked person at his back. He becomes frightened and pulled his sword from the back.

The fox masked person hit the sword that he just pulled out with his Katana blade made him lose the grip of his sword leaving him no weapon to protect himself. The fox raised his blade to the sky as he approach the leader. "Please, no. No! Argh!!" The leader screamed echoes in the forest.