14

"H-how" Naruto stuttered as he heard Hokage statement.

"It must be my assistant" Orochimaru finally said after keeping quiet from he came to the living room.

"Your assistant, Kabuto right?" Tsunade asked her teammates who gives her a nod.

"Man, what is his objective anyway" Jiraiya put his hand on his chin while thinking the enemy objective.

"He wants the Uchiha kid to be his vessel" all of them turned to the source of the voice and see an arm bandage Kazekage is walking to them with leaning his side to the wall as his assistance to keep a stand.

"You've awake" Tsunade immediately stands and rushed to the ill Kazekage.

"What happened to him," Naruto asked.

"I believe Kazekage you have an explanation to make" Hokage said to him. He sits on the 1 seat sofa that is in front of Hokage and begins his story.

" When I  in the office struggles to finish my paperwork. Kabuto appeared behind me and we fought. What weird is his skin not human skin but like a snake?" He said

' The sage form' All thought unison except the Kazekage.

"Later he orders his underling to throw me to the forest and left me to rot there. Luckily, I had some trick on my sleeves. I eat some energy pill and regeneration pill that makes me have some energy to travel to Konoha while disguised as a commoner. I want to ask Hiruzen to help me. Unfortunately, as I got entered the office and introduce myself to him, the poison that he put on me started to function and make me unconscious. For the rest of the story, it is history." Kazekage added.

Jiraiya massages his forehead after hearing Kazekage explanation. "This is bad. A high sage level shinobi could cause heavy damage to Konoha. Unfortunately, Konoha just recovers from the Kyuubi attack 5 years ago and barely have the manpower to protect it from a new coming attack." He said.

"Since that will be happening I will ask Gaara help to assist Konoha in secret," Kazekage said

"Gaara is the one-tailed jinchuriki. I'm sure this could pay my debt to you right. Tsunade-sama" Kazekage said to Tsunade who gives him a sly smile.

"Sorry, I just accept money or gold," Kazekage sighed. He gives her all of the money that he had to Tsunade who made a gesture on her hand that means 'gives the money to me'

Tsunade accepts it gladly made everyone except her sweatdropped as they watch the blonde woman antics.

Hokage made a fake coughed to get attention from people around him." So, I have a question. Everyone except Kazekage must answer this question. This will be determined the fate of Konoha" he said seriously

'Determine Konoha's fate, what does he mean.' Jiraiya thought. He looks at his old sensei with puzzles.

Jiraiya looks at Naruto, Tsunade and Orochimaru. All of them, have a calm face and a slight smile.

"Please everyone, I want to know who will be my successor" Hokage continued. No one gives a respond, everyone just keeps quiet.

"Wait, why all of you quiet. Even you Naruto" Hokage was surprised that all of his suitable candidates gives him nothing but silence.

"Sorry, sensei. I can't become Hokage because of my spy network" Jiraiya said.

"I also don't want that position because of my debt with someone else," Tsunade said

Hokage looks at Orochimaru and Naruto want to know their reason.

"I want to make more research, "Orochimaru said

"I want to spend my time with Hinata also if I become Hokage the civilian will lost loyalty to Konoha," Naruto said

Hokage deadpanned at all of his candidates"All of you just don't want to be Hokage, right"

They all smile widely and nodded. Hokage sighed that he may be retired in a short time.

"Okay, then I will pass the successor to Tsunade and then to Naruto like in their timeline." Hokage states make both of them stunned.

"WHY," both of them said in unison.

"It makes sure this timeline to not change so much from yours. It would make Konoha prepare for an upcoming circumstance," he explained.

"How about me, civilian would storm your office if she declared me as her successor" Naruto asked

"Then she must announce it after Pain evades Konoha" Hokage retorts to the blonde boy.

"Finally, I can have my vacation after this no more paperwork, no more arguing with the council. Hahaha"Hokage muttered still can be heard by everyone in the living room make everyone deadpan on Hokage.

Sasuke POV

It was a troublesome day. It has 2 months since our last mission from Land of Wave. All of them are with their world while me sitting in the apartment doing nothing. So, I decided to go to Sakura. Hoping that she can cheer me.

I walk to the street seeing some of the mercenary and the people praise me. They praise me not because of my achievement yet by the name of Uchiha.

I disgust all of them, they give me the luxury while Naruto who only understand the pain that I have been gone through, living in hell because of them.

In many people, one of them is catching my sight. I was stunned, disbelief of what I just saw.

Suddenly, Sakura comes and greet me from behind.

" Hello Sasuke, how your day" She stunned as she sees a person that I look at.

The person we were looking at was a woman that not older than 28. She wears a pink lavender blouse and standing beside the restaurant waiting for someone. Her hair was dark blue and fall straight to her neck.

We were silent for some moment until she breaks from it.

"It's that," Sakura asks me, I give her a nod for a reply

"It can't be..." She murmur.

I look to the left saw Shikamaru with his mouth open look at the woman.

We thought in unison 'can't be that woman was Anko'