21.The time for the Uchiha

"What it is not so bad right" Akari said through Hinata mind.

"It is" she said angrily through her mind.

"The second round is Uchiha Sasuke vs Yoroi. Please get into the tournament" Genma announce. Made some of his fangirl cheer like crazy from the other side.

Sasuke and his teammate was sweatdrop as he saw too many of his fangirls cheer over him.

"Sasuke-Kun you will win"

"He so handsome"

"You will beat him in no time"

As Sasuke all of those words from his fangirl he sighed.

"Sasuke looks like you got to win this time," Naruto said made Sasuke smile.

"Win this battle for me, darling" Sakura said to her husband and fixed his shirt collar.

"Yeah" Sasuke replied he walk to the tournament and see his opponent hat from the sound hidden village.

'Yoroi, if I not mistaken he has the power to absorb chakra from me, right?' Sasuke thought about the person in front of him

"Hmm, this is The last Uchiha of Konoha some acquaintances of mine talking a lot about you" Yoroi said

"Who told you about me"

"What would I answered you" Sasuke glance at the spectators and found Kabuto in his disguise as their teacher.

'Kabuto' he thought.

Genma raised his hand to the sky and swing his hand back to the ground and said "begin"

Two opponent place their hand in the pocket to pull out some ninja weapon but they didn't immediately take it as they in intense defence as their each other.

"Your move" Sasuke said to him. He gets a replied as Yoroi gives him a smirk.

"Gladly" he pulled a paper seal from his pocket and throw it to Sasuke

Sasuke throws a kunai at him but he was blinded by the light that emitted from the paper.

'Sneaky bastard' Sasuke turned to his back to see his opponent kicked him. He blocked it by shielding it with both of his hand. Unfortunately, he was push to the wall as Yoroi kicks given too much for his younger body.

Sasuke sits with his body leaning on the wall unconscious. Yoroi walks to Sasuke as he saw Sasuke didn't move after hitting the wall.

Every fangirl was looking at the tournament with dismayed while Sakura smiled she know that her husband was planning something.

As Yoroi get closed, his legs was kicked by Sasuke as he let his guard down.

Then, Sasuke kicks him once again but his leg was gripped by his opponent.

"Nice trick. I'm impressed you fooled me but a cheap trick like that will not defeat me" Yoroi said as his hand started to glow with blue chakra.

"Is that" Ino said

"Yes, it is Kekei genkai. The ability that can only have in the certain clan." Kurenai explained.

"It was one of the unknown Kekei genkai that I ever seen" Asuma said while curious of Yoroi bloodline power.

'I remember this fight, his kekei genkai is chakra absorption. I must not let him touch me' Sasuke thought. He suddenly realises that his opponent made a sneak attack from behind and instantly rolled over to dodge his attack.

'Damn I can't move faster than I normally do. Damn these seal, Damn you NARUTO' he curses mentally to his old friend who forced him to wear it.

Naruto sneezes. He rubs his nose with a tissue that he brought earlier. "I think someone near me talks about me and I think I know who he is"

Naruto looks at the Uchiha who glare dagger at him. He replied with a menacing smile. Knowing what the Uchiha thinking.

Sasuke focuses back on his battle he uses his Sharingan to view his opponent movement in slow motion.

Yoroi attacks him by gives him some punch and kick but all of it was evade by Sasuke easily.

'Why my attack cannot hit him' Yoroi continue his attack again this time use his kekei genkai that can absorb chakra from the enemy.

Sasuke punches his stomach and kicks on his chest giving a blow to his opponent.

As Yoroi fell to the ground, Sasuke let a fireball out from his mouth and it hit Yoroi leave him unconscious as he has been defeated on the battlefield.

"The winner Uchiha Sasuke" Sasuke smirked as his name was called as a winner in the announcement. The fangirl was cheering loudly for his victory.

"Good job Sasuke," Naruto said.

"Naruto why I can't open the weight seal.

"That is because you don't how to do it. To release the seal that I created you must flow a bit of your chakra for the seal to recognise it and it will disable by itself."

"Why you didn't tell me earlier," Sasuke said as he holds his anger.

"You didn't ask" Naruto shrugged. The tense started to become strong fortunately Kakashi was there to calm the situation.

"Hey, please behave yourself we are in the tournament. You don't want everyone to give us a bad impression, right"

Sasuke and Naruto calm down and continue to watch the next battle.

"Next Haruno Sakura versus Yamanaka Ino" Genma announced.

"Great, I can beat her in no time" Ino said with a pride.

"I suggest you take caution, she maybe have improved since the academy" Shikamaru advice her.

"He is right Ino, the great weakness of the shinobi is underestimate your opponent" Asuma said

Unfortunately, their advice fall into deaf ears. "Maybe, but I really confirm that I can defeat her and win the tournament." Ino said.

With that both of them sighed and the battle between them begins.

After 2 minutes

"Haruno Sakura wins”

Sakura enjoys her victory while Ino stays unconscious while carried by the medical team.

"I warned her," Shikamaru said

"We both did" Asuma agree with Shikamaru who had given her some piece of advice.

"That one hell genjutsu, I wondered where she learned that" Kurenai said

Tsunade sneezes as she reads her novel. "I bet someone talk about me"

"Did you enjoy watching my battle?" Sakura asked her teammate who now look at her with a palm face.

"You really didn't give her a chance don't you" Naruto are the first one who talked.

"What she challenge me furthermore she also bet about Sasuke. I can't let her win" She calmly replied.

"Yes, but you didn't have to use that genjutsu to her, poor her" Sasuke pitying that genuine ninja.

"Sasuke, not you too" Sasuke and Naruto tilt their head away from Sakura now gives them a disbelief expression.