4. The code

Hinata... 

He wakes up with his body covering in sweat. It felt real.

He wiped his sweat that covering at his face and put his hand at his side. Instead of flat comfy cotton bed, he felt a bulge. A large bulge beneath his blanket.

He felt someone besides him. He pulled his blanket to see Akira was beside him with pyjamas. Her pointy ears and even tails were shown. She didn't even put a bit of Genjutsu at her to cover her fox characteristics.

He put the blanket down and realise something.' Am I about to receiving a harem.'

He loves her, but not as much as he did to Hinata. Hinata was his wife, his lover, but Akira was his friend and one as he considered as family. 

Akira was the one that take care of him when he was broken. He keeps feeding him even he resists and cleans his house when he was gone. A feeling of love blooming in his heart. 

Not because of her beauty but her heart. Not like a certain fox.

I heard that!

'I thought you were asleep!' Naruto went to his mindscape and yelled at his tenant.

"I did but your monologue was too emotional for me too, it is similar to the soap opera I watched" Kurama in his giant fox form fakery forming tears 

"Soap opera? Wait what"

"Heard my words, be the man of culture for once. You exist for women, and women exist to please you"

"W-what are you talking about? Did you realise what you just said"

"Nah, I was just following some random advice from some novel book" Kurama pulled out his book that he mentioned from know where.

Naruto looked at the book Kurama was holding in his mindscape. The book cover was orange and no doubt who the writer is. "It's him, right" He looks at him deadpanned.

Kurama laughed boisterously. "Damn you, Kurama "

"Please, I just want to say. Married her already. She has a feeling towards you" 

"Kurama, I know that, but I don't ..."

"Don't what, listen if she cries or is broken because of you. Then, you will suffer by wrath"  Kurama cut the link between him and Naruto. Now Naruto was alone, pondering what his tenant said.

Maybe I should try to move forward, for now. He looks at the fox girl one more time and smile before he went to sleep.

After some days, Naruto went on a mission with his black fox gear. It was a personal mission that he assigned. Naruto observed the hidden facility from afar. The facility was built inside a hill. That only has some ways in and way out.

" The facility was guarded by more than hundreds of guards and ninja. It's doesn't make a problem for me. Fortunately, this is a good place to test my toys" He said. He pulled something from his bag. A new invention that was made by him. It's a gun but modified.

The gun that he made looked like a watch to make it a perfect cover. For the ammunition, he didn't have to worry. The ammunition was sealed in a smaller seal that is placed in the watch. In the seal, there has more than 3000 ammo.

He wearing the watch that he made on his wrist to get ready to invade the secret facility. He went nearer to the air vent that will lead him inside. He pulled out his modified kunai and throw it into the vent.

The kunai moves swiftly evading the fan that is about to hit it. The kunai was bounced several times in the vent until it went out.

One of the guards found a kunai in the middle of the path, he took it. Before he could touch the Kunai a person in black appeared of him and held the kunai that he found. The person immediately killed the guards by slicing his throat.