3. Return to the world

Obito and Rin eyed Madara then to his female doppelganger. Both of them compare the aura the both of them emit.

The female version emits a nice and homely environment. For some reason, it feels safer when around her. When they tilt their heads at Madara the aura have been changing drastically. The aura that they feel was dreadful makes someone strikes into their fear.

'The gap of them is too real' They thought simultaneously.

They are in the semi luxurious restaurant. They barely found a table because the restaurant was quite crowded in the restaurant.

"So you are his female version" Rin wanted to confirm her statements for the second time.

"Yes, you are right. You can call me by the name Mari, Mari Uchiha" she answered politely. They become silent once more. It is been a while they felt this uneasy.

Obito is the kind of person that cannot withstand a gloomy environment so he tried to create topics to break the silence. His eyes lay at Mari's ring finger. He saw a silver decorated ring was worn by her. "You've married?"

"Yes, I am." She answered. The medic ninja arouses her enthusiasm from the topics "so what kind of the person is your husband?"

"My husband is a kind and patient man. We know each other during the war. In the first place when we met, he is my rival. We always head toe to toe during our battle to show our clan supremacy "

"One day, I got an amnesia. I was wondering around the forest with my Kimono and a blade in my hand. He founds me first and took me to his home in the mansion. From that time our feeling for each other started to bloom" she closes her eyes with a smile enjoying having a flashback about her past with her lover.

"Wow, that was such a great experience to found someone your soulmate bit I wonder, who is your husband?"

"Tobirama Senju" she answered.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Why are you all silent?" She began to confuse them uncharacteristically. Rin deadpan by the Mari answers. Obito snorts after being silent for several seconds. "Hahaha, Madara. Say something, you know her husband in the first place aren't you?" Madara keeps silent and averted his gaze from him.

Time skip

Back to Obito and Rin newly building a house, the couple has finished packing their things into their storage scroll. It was small, but it is large enough to withstand tons of furniture inside it.

"Okay, we're done" Obito declared. They walked to Madara and Mari with a small sealed scroll at their waist.

"Good, now Mari" Madara tilts his eyes to Mari giving him the sign.

Mari walked a meter away from them to make a pathway. She calmly closes her eyes makes some hand seal. As the hand seal was finished, she opened her eyes revealed a Rinnegan formed at her left eye.

The space in front of her become hazy. It turns out a portal was formed in front of her in a blink of an eye.

"Come on" she tilts her head with a genuine smile before entering the portal. The couple went into the portal after her, then Madara.

When Obito and Rin step into a realm between time and space they was awed by the exotic of the environment. It was a realm that they saw before. They were now in a hallway filled with a portal that was similar to Mari earlier.

They walking through the realm for hours guided by Mari who is familiar with these places. Rin and Obito looks around at this afascinating places.
"This is so different from my Kamui dimension." Obito admitted.

"This is the bridges between worlds after all, we must move fast to avoid any threat. I got a bad feeling about this"

"Like what?" Obito asked with confusion.

They suddenly feel the vibration through the realm. It was nothing like the earthquake. It is like an earthquake but more powerful.

"What is that?" Rin asked fearfully.

"It can't be, we must run quick" All of the companions run after Mari.

They went to the left and then right. Mari checked at the places they were now and she seemed satisfied by it.

"This is it, this is the portal that will go to your world" Mari said while showing the portal.

"Finally, we can get to our home and rest." Obito said. Rin we're pleased by this but she remembered the quake earlier.

"Mari, what's that earlier?"

"That is a creature that devouring every creature that they came in contact with and believe me you wouldn't they come to you."

"Can they be defeated?"

"Yes, they can. Only with physical contact. No jutsu, no genjutsu or something related special in your world, if you used those it will have no damage. Let's go" Madara answered. Then, he went into the portal that leads to their original world.

"If he says so, I must bid farewell"

"Wait, you're not joining us?" Obito tilts his head to Mari.

"I will make some food when we return there, I hope you could join us," Rin said.

"No, I'm not. I must return to my home as well. Being with you also give me a bit of adventure, bye"

The couple bid farewell to her. They went to the portal leaving her alone. Her blissful expression faltered as she begin pondering.

'Usually, it never has been loud like this' she thought about the creature that causes the earthquake earlier.

Little did she know there was also a world traveller present near her. A woman with white hair kills the creature with her bare hand. She pulled out her hand from the creature seeing her hand was surrounded by the creature blue blood.

Hinata turned to her back to see a certain ten tailed creature that is smaller than its original size waiting for his mistress to return. Beside him, there has a familiar creature the woman killed earlier that have been eaten by him.

"Do you eat well?" She asked the creature while patting him. He was pleased to be pat by his mistress. The ten tailed nodded.

"Good, after this we will go to kill that damn blonde for good"

"No, Naruto-Kun"

"Shut up!" She loses control again. The fact that the real Hinata was sealed beneath her mind. To prevent her from taking control of her body. It was thrice the same thing happened. She was frustrated.

"It's time for her to teach some lesson" she's in frustration said. She closes her eyes.

She opened her eyes once again to see she was in her mindscape. Walking towards the hopeless real Hinata who was restrained by the seal. She saw her in her pitiful state her hands and her legged were cuffed and her face was paled. It gives her a glint of amusement.

"I will not let you hurt, Naruto" Hinata bravely said.

"Oh, how will you do?" The dark Hinata asked her.

" I -I will find a way"

"You can't, there is no way you could get out. Your friends and even him wouldn't help you. Why?" The dark Hinata approach her ears "because they only think that you have become evil" she whispered.

"No, Naruto aren't like that"

"Looks like you will be needed to be taught some lesson"

Naruto help me

Naruto opened his eyes. He immediately awakes from his sleep with panting. It was a bad dream but felt too real to be false.

The only thought is on his head is...

Hinata.