Chapter 2

"For today we will separate you into teams every team will have 3 genins and one jounin teacher," Iruka said. 

" I hope that I will be the same team with Sasuke" the blond girl announce

"NO, I will be in a team with Sasuke Ino pig," Sakura said made the blond mad.

"What did you just say forehead," the last sentence said with a venomous tone 

" I dare you said that again Ino pig" sakura gave a hateful glare to ino while I also did the same.

"ENOUGH both of you" Iruka yelled to both kunoichis. It made them startle. The class was once again silent.

"Back to the business, I will announce your name and the team you will be in"

( skip team 1 to team 6)

"Team 7 will be Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno" Iruka said

"Yeah, take that Ino pig" sakura yelled to Ino. She feels so happy that she is a team with Sasuke.

"Damn you FOREHEAD" Ino murmured in anger. She had lost a chance with his future proclaimed husband. Unfortunately, that chance gets to her pinky hair classmate.

"and Naruto Uzumaki" Iruka continues. Sasuke smiles lightly at this announcement. 'after all not everything has changed' Sasuke glance at his blonde teammate who replied with a smile at him.

"Damn, why must I be with Sasuke" naruto shouted with disagreement. From our time travel characters perspective, they knew that he pretends to be annoyed but in his heart he ey naruto-Baka you should grateful we have a prodigy in our team not like you dead last" sakura said angrily after she heard the blond boy his protest earlier.

"Hai.. sakura chan" naruto said lazily

After the team announcement

Sasuke walks to the outside of the classroom after naruto went outside earlier and gives him sign language.

"Sasuke where do you want to go," Sakura asked

"I want to go to take some breath" Sasuke idly replied." Okay, make sure you hurry up before our sensei come"

Sasuke walks out of the classroom and saw naruto standing beside the door with his hand cross." took you long enough, Shikamaru said that we will meet at 5 PM at  Hokage monument to discuss our current situation" Sasuke nodded.

" If you've wanted to talk anything, it isn't a suitable time for us to discuss, I will wait for Kakashi in the classroom" Sasuke walks back into the class." How about my son is he okay?" It made Sasuke stops. He glances at the future Hokage seeing his face is worried. He knows that he always takes care of his son. 

" I've given him some sword training after you die. he is much stronger now, even stronger than you" Sasuke smirk with his statement

"After all it'll like father and son" Sasuke walks into the class followed by naruto that walks behind him.

Not long after that, Kakashi arrived he observes his students and said" my opinion on all of you are boring, meet me at the training ground 3" then he disappeared.

"Is that all" Sakura screamed

"Sakura if you screamed like that again you will make ears bleeding," Sasuke said

"Sorry, Sasuke" sakura follows the Uchiha and naruto to the rooftops

Training ground 3

As the three genins arrive they saw a man with grey hair wearing a mask and leaf hitai-ate that closed his right eye

As the three genins arrive they saw a man with grey hair wearing a mask and leaf hitai-ate that closed his right eye. He also wears a jounin and black pants. He closed the book that he reads and watches the genins that just arrived.

"Well, now are all here, welcome to team seven. Hmm... Introductions first, I guess. I'll introduce you first, and then each of you will state your name, goals, likes, and dislikes, ok? My name is Hatake Kakashi, I'm a jonin, I don't have any desires to talk about my likes or dislikes. Uhm as for my dreams... and hobbies.."

'We just learned only his name' sakura thought

"Okay how about you pinky, "Kakashi said

. "My name is Haruno Sakura. The thing I like is... well the person I like is... and Uhm... my dream is... OH YEAH," she squeaked.

'Ah, a fang irl 'they all thought of sakura behaviour.

"Next, you broody"

'am I still broody' he gave sign language to naruto. Naruto nodded as a reply.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke, I don't think I have many likes or dislikes. My dream is the resurrection of my clan and finds a certain man." He said

'Hmm, he isn't broody as he seems'

"Lastly, the blonde"

 "Ok, I guess... My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like ramen and I dislike short-sighted and stupid people. I guess my dream would be becoming Hokage."

'like father like son

"All right, so much for the introductions, now we will do a little test," Kakashi said as he put down a clock. "You three have till noon to get these two bells from me. Those who don't have a bell at noon fail the test, okay?"

"What happens with the person who doesn't get a bell, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked, suddenly back to earth due to the stated assignment.

"Well, if you fail you go back to the academy. So attack me to kill if you want to get the bells. Oh yeah, another thing: if I see you I might attack you, so make sure to be careful..." Kakashi added with a deceivingly innocent voice. And he vanished again.

"So dope, what's the plan?" Sasuke glance at his blonde teammate. Sakura looks at Sasuke with shock that he cooperate with a dead last. It was unbelievable to see a prodigy asking for a plan from the dead last that appear to be the one he doesn't one to work with.

"I have some plan but I need all of you to take part in it," the blonde said 

"Why would we want to listen to you baka you jus..." Naruto cut her off" Listen we are about to fight with a jounin that have the full experience as a ninja even we have the prodigy in our team he still doesn't have a chance"

"Dobe is right even though I am Uchiha but my Sharingan still not awaken yet," Sasuke said to assure her to calm down and makes her thinks rational.

"Okay, what's the plan" Sakura sighed as she admits her defeats.

"So this is the plan," he said

As he explained the plan, unknown to them their sensei watch them from afar. He has concluded that his new team have succeeded in the test given by him. He sunshine himself to his new students.

"Congratulation, you all pass" a voice from behind the 3 of the genins make them a shock. As they jump from the source of the voice they see a Kakashi sensei smiles at them.

"we pass?" The pinky questioning the reason her team pass

"The test isn't about to snatch the bells but teamwork. As far as I observed from afar the only that figured it out is Sasuke and Naruto" Kakashi glance at the two boys that watching him" tell me how do you figure it out" Kakashi looks at them with interest looks.

"well, we know it because there is only 3 genin in one team it is rare to see a team such other than 3," Naruto said. " My reasoning same with him," Sasuke said with pointing his thumb fingers to the blonde.

"All right, that is all for today now you all can be dismissed," Kakashi disappear in a second living no trace behind.