17. starting of Chunnin exam

Team 7 arrive in the selection room. There they saw many participants from Konoha and other Hidden Ninja villages. Some of them were the same age as them but most of them has been genin for more than a year.

"Naruto" Hinata waves her hand to the blonde.

"Hi, Hinata how are you"Naruto walks to Hinata.

"I'm fine, Naruto-kun," She said meekly.

"Why, Kiba avoiding you last week. Is he did something to you" I asked her I know that he did seduce my dearest wife to be HIS. But he got what he deserved.

"He did something that irritates me that's all. Now he's alright, he didn't bother me to become his wife and the other thing yet he just sees me as a friend from now on"

"I see" I massage my chin while thinking about that dog boy dilemma after being rejected by the heiress.

Naruto realizes something. She didn't act like a shy girl like she was in the past.

"Hinata why didn't you wear your mask? Some people may look us suspicious if you suddenly drop that act"

"Naruto, I'm tired of acting like a helpless girl so I let loose a bit in some circumstances" She retorts and let out some of her feelings to him.

"But Hinata.."

"Hey, Hinata over here" Kiba calls her.

"Don't worry Naruto I have everything under control" she winked at me and go to her teammates.

Naruto let a breath out. He knows that her wife can handle it. But he mostly concerned about her father who being cold and strict with her since her mother died.

He hopes that her father could accept him as her husband one more time rather than being seen as a demon or Kurama that destroy Konoha years ago.

"Hey that isn't my fault, is that damn fake Madara that did it. He controls me with that DAMN SHARINGAN" Kurama roared in my head.

"Yeah, I know Kurama I know" I replied telepathically.

I walk to my teammates who now talk to each other like an old couple. Some of the Sasuke fans were jealous of Sakura who always get attention from Sasuke. The most jealous person in Sasuke's fan is none other than Ino itself.

"SAKURA, HOW DARE YOU SEDUCE MY SASUKE" Sakura was stunned to see mad Ino was walking towards her.

"No, Ino I... I"I didn't wait for her old friend's sentence to finish and immediately slaps Sakura.

Sakura was stunned to do anything, Even though she had been in this timeline for several months yet she always evade Ino because she knew that this going to happen. She closed her eye tightly ready to be hit by her.

Fortunately, Sakura didn't get a slap. She opened her eyes to see an Uchiha holding Ino hands and stare at her sternly.

"W-what are you doing Sasuke?" I trembled to see Sasuke who is the one that defends Sakura from getting a slap to be her.

"What am I doing? I just protect my teammates. Now answer my question. What are you doing?" Sasuke said with a venomous tone in his questions.

I was too scared to answer it as she stared into Sasuke's cold eye.

"I see" Sasuke mumbled. He released Ino hand from his grip and glances at all his shameless fans with his cold glare.

"This is why I HATE YOU. You all are Kunoichi yet you should behave like one. BUT all of you want to become a ninja because of me and worst some of you want to become whore just to bear my child! You all are a disgrace you know that" Sasuke snapped at them. The girls were looking down with shame at their action and dispersed from him.