39.Hold back for a reason

It was midnight, the moon shines brightly. The sky is clear without any clouds.

Kaguya in her bedroom that was once Hinata's room. She is on the bed sleeping. She changing her position rapidly. Not because of uncomfortable but she had a bad dream.

Her face becomes pale. The sweat formed heavily around her body and her clothes become wet by absorbing it.

Kaguya changes her sleeping position again this time she faced the door with her hands on the pillow.

A large branch appeared all over the world. All the people were trapped in the cocoon.

The place that she standing is on the barren ground. Where the battlefield was. There leaving 4 people in a barrier that is made of chakra and 4 undead shinobi moving around.

Then, she remembers where 4 living shinobi stood against a woman with white long hair. Her eyes had no pupils like the one from the Hyuuga clan. She has two horns on her head. The woman seemed like an adult version of her.

The 4 shinobi have 3 men and one woman. The woman has short pink hair and a green vest that all jounin wear. There is also have a blonde man with a whisker who looks like his brother, a man with raven hair and a man with grey hair wearing a mask that covered his mouth and his nose.

The two of them attack the woman with white hair. The woman created a portal causing a haired raven man to suck into it. "SASUKE" The blonde shouted.

He looked Sasuke entered the portal. "Naruto" he called the blonde name.

Her hands started to grip the pillow tightly.

The portal vanishes to the thin air living The woman and Naruto alone.

"It's time for me to take the child chakra from your body" The woman said. She formed a rod from her hands and throw it into a newly formed portal. The portal appeared beside him. He evades the rod at first but got stabbed from the back. He slowly changes into a stone and turning into ashes.

"Nooooo" she awakened from her sleep. She panted.

"What is that" She looked at the clock beside her. It shows 3 a.m.

"Still midnight, huh" Kaguya left her bed and walk to the kitchen. She sips water from her mug. Later, to be interrupted by Hinata who walks to the kitchen to drinks some water.

"Have some trouble to sleep?" Hinata asked her while she fills her mug with plain water.

"Yes, I have. It's because of a dream"

"Huh, funny. I'm also having a dream just now"

"So, what dream are you having?" Kaguya asked. She sips water before Hinata could answer her.

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing. I'm dreaming about Naruto and I having some affair" Hinata smiled remember her dream and giggled.

From Kaguya point of view, she sees Hinata smiled and giggled perversely. She is wise enough to not question further what kind of affair they're having in her dream. She cringed witness her wicked smile.

Hinata stop her giggled and asked her about her dream "After that, I was exhausted so I came here, how about you?"

"I have some nightmare, about some people fighting a woman who causes terror across the world and seeing my older version of my brother doppelganger fighting her alone. Her power was terrifying. I'm worried about his safety" she let out her worries to her brother girlfriend.