extra- atla crossover

Meanwhile in the spirit world. Otsutuski Hagoromo or also known as The sage of the six paths sitting on the man-made wooden bench. In front of him there has a table with two cups of tea and a Chinese teapot.

Hagoromo drinks the tea while watching Naruto and his teammate by using a mystic mirror that shows a live event that happens in his world.

"It seems like you care about those kids" an unknown old man said.

"Because I'm worried about them" Hagoromo said in honesty. He looks at the old man who has a long grey beard wearing traditional Chinese clothes.

 He looks at the old man who has a long grey beard wearing traditional Chinese clothes

"You shouldn't worry about them, we are nothing more than a history book to them. We cannot show them the path of the truth that we had already known but to have faith even at the times they never stood a chance." An old man gives him advice to the old Hagoromo. It's made him chuckled.

"Even though I've died and been in this world longer than you yet you still are the wisest person that I met."

"Who knows maybe I've seen too many things from my journey" An old man said. He sips his tea while enjoying the taste of it.

"In my world, there have 4 major nations. Water tribes, Earth kingdom, Fire kingdom and Air nomads. All of them, lives in peace for hundreds of years under the protection of the avatar. The master of 4 elements. Air, water, earth and fire."

"Then, it all started to change when the fire nation attacked. They begins their conquest to conquer all nations under a single ruler with the avatar gone nothing can stop them." His tone change when he started to tell about the fire nation.

"You were also once part of them" The old man nodded.

"Yes I am. I was once known as a powerful general of the fire kingdom but in the end I don't share the same view as the emperor as I see too much injustice that he did to the other tribes."

"Thank goodness, the Avatar returns to maintain peace and defeat the fire lord once and for all"

"I watched your world once Iroh, it seems that your world it's more developed than what I expected."

"That thanks to Zuko. He was once blind to regained his honour to his people and his father by searching the avatar. When he becomes the new fire lord, he and the avatar change the world and created the republic city where the benders can live in harmony. I proud with him" Iroh proud with Zuko for his achievement and goodness he made.

"It looks like you speak highly of him is he your relatives?"

"He is my nephew, I raised him while travelled the world with him" Hagoromo silence or a while after Iroh answered his question before he changes the topic.

"The truth is what I concerned is that they travelled to past and I didn't know who sends them. Neither did they" Hagoromo stated his problem. This made Iroh serious. Time travel it's not a thing that can play with.

"The time travel is a dangerous thing to play with. Every each action that different from the original timeline can create a massive new timeline which can have a large different event from the one that came from the original"

"It a risk, that I would take. The change sometimes could lead to good..."

"Or disaster. You should be careful with what you play with. Furthermore, there is also an unknown force also transfers them back to the past" iroh interfere.

"I also hope you were right. Let pray that they didn't ends up as hat we fear" Iroh continues. Both of them continue to watch the living world.

AN: yeah I decide to have Iroh from atla in this fanfiction. I maybe will put more atla reference in the future.