Full Idea

Hello guys, this Namekaze03 here.

I want to inform you all that there is a chance that I will not continue this fiction. I have been away for more than a year. I would like share the idea. So you will not be disheartened.

1)Well after Naruto's journey, went through all of the Nation. He managed to collect all the pieces of information from the civilization that existed more than three hundred thousand years ago.

What the secret they learn will shock them that Otsutsuki is also once a human and had inhabited this earth. Since they discovered the chakra their biotechnology has greatly advanced they mutated themselves into a human like creature with a full mass of chakra which is the kind of Otsutsuki we know now.

2) Sasuke and Sakura have worked with completing the map of the multiverse. With the help of Madara and his female counterpart. They managed to locate more than 250 examine worlds and more to be counted.

Not long after that, Pain came to demolish the Konoha. A quarter of Konoha has been completely destroyed. Thanks to the alerts system and long range communication device that have been used in Konoha's defense  Sasuke and Sakura are the one fighting the Pain assisted by Kushina and Tsunade while Minato and Jiraiya make a barrier to protect the citizens from their rough battle.

The battle ended with Konoha triumphing. Some of them wondered where Naruto was since in the original timeline he is the one who takes care of pain but most of them didn't. Naruto is away from them and meets Nagato and Konan discussing their philosophy.

3) The dark Hinata have become twisted and thirsty for power. Naruto's encounter with Hinata is exactly from his timeline. She said she managed to get out of dark Hinata control but what Naruto learned soon will change their perspective about this dark Hinata.

The dark Hinata comes from the world where Kawaki threw Hinata and Naruto into another dimension. Kawaki didn't know that in that dimension there is a Shinju tree. Hinata was enraged by the Kawaki that dare to kill Boruto because there is an Otsutsuki in him so she ate the fruit.

Naruto in her dark Hinata world battled her for hours then turned to months, years and in the end centuries. Naruto from dark Hinata lost and he was killed by her uncontrollable rage. She didn't want to admit he killed him so she killed herself and her body becoming a black goo which Hinata will meet upon.

4) Hinata returning to Naruto gives many reactions such as Kaguya who is younger than Naruto and Female version of Kurama displeased by her. Three of them fight for Naruto's affection. Some of the boys said he was lucky but to be honest as a man who lived for more than 30 years. This has become troublesome.

5) In the end, they found Kaguya's old palace and battled Dark Hinata with a combination of power from Kawaki, Boruto, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata.

The power they possessed was not enough to defeat her. Kaguya, the female Kurama, Madara and Obito came to assist but to no avail they still lost. For once, Madara thought he was dead as he saw Hashirama, Tobirama and those veterans from the war he had joined the fight. Naruto and Sasuke finally know her weakness by piercing the heart and destroying it completely.

Naruto, Sakura Sasuke and Hinata manage to defeat Dark Hinata with the help of others but one life was almost fleeting. Madara, who was gravely injured in the battle, cannot be saved. He was accompanied by Hashirama through the end and told,

I have many regrets but this time I would say that now I have none. It is great to fight with you. Hopefully, we could be friends like we were once to be. Maybe we still are. This war has nothing to do with power, greed, conquest and politics. Just saving the place that holds many memories. That is what makes this war worth fighting for…

Madara died after telling them this. Hashirama and the other veterans disappear alongside Madara's death. He was given a proper Uchiha's traditional funeral not as a traitor to the Konoha and Uchiha clan but as a hero that found his redemption.

Kawaki met Naruto for the final time and asked him to forgive him. Naruto just nodded. He knew that he didn't need to keep the hatred too long. All of the people deserve the change. Boruto hugged him knowing that he will never meet with him again. He gives a last farewell to his father before returning to their timeline.

6) The fiction will end with Naruto, Hinata, Kaguya and Akane getting married and living together happily. Congrats to their parents and their friends. Naruto was happy that he would get along with all of them.

As the time passed the war will be an ancient history but there will be possibility it would return. Naruto and the others will make sure the history of Otsutsuki in this world will not repeat and they have developed a new kind of technology that is more friendly natured and rockets to go through the stars. Together they will protect the place where they

belongs.

Okay that is all of the idea of the Return: belongs.

I know you're upset but at least you know the full story, right.

This fiction is supposed to be genre Adventure, Humor, Fantasy. But there is no harm in putting some darkness in it.

That is all from me, I hope you enjoy it.