36. The new Hokage

Root headquarter lab

"Are you sure this is her?" Sakura asks Naruto and Sasuke.

"We certain, in fact Sasuke and I double-check her chakra network" Sasuke nodded to Naruto statement.

"But how can she be a kid. She should be in her adult form and be in prison in the moon" Sakura outburst yelled at both of them. Her voice booming in the lab. Even her voice can be heard from the outside even though the room is soundproof.

"Am I do something wrong" Sakura and two others looks at the girl around their age eating a bun. She eating it slowly while enjoying the taste of her food.

"N-no, we just in the.middle of discussion" Sakura said to the girl. The girl seems convinced. She smile innocently. "Okay, I will leave it to you" she continue eating.

She sighed " if this true, I don't know what to say. Let's wait for Gaara for confirmation"

Later a red-haired boy with a kanji means love on his forehead walks into the lab. "Am I interrupt something?" he asked.

"Gaara, it's good for you to be here. We need Shukaku to identify this girl chakra " Gaara looked at the girl that Naruto meant. She cutely eating a hot steaming bun with a small bite. She has white hair long to her waist and smooth pale skin. Her age is around his physical body.

'Shukaku can you identify the girl chakra' Gaara asked his tenant help. His tenant accept it and shocked as he got the result after a few minutes identify yet chakra signature.

"Impossible" Shukaku said.

'What is it?'

"Please summon me and I will explained in detail" Gaara summons Shukaku into the real world. Shukaku have a size like a teddy bear, so small compared to his original sized.

"Listen to me, after I analyze her body and her chakra network, she is no doubt that she is the only Otsutsuki Kaguya. She have suffered not only extreme chakra exhaustion but it damaged her body and her brain that cost her memory and the reason why she is physically 13."

"But last time we fought her, her body can be regenerated even to her original form even she had been destroyed." Sakura asked.

"Yes, she can do that. If she remembers who she was. Right now she thinking that she is 13 so her body will regenerate into 13 years old. "

"That understandable" Sakura agreed with Shukaku explanation.

"But what forces her to use too many chakras that made her as that" Naruto wondered.

"That is a mystery for another day, Uzumaki" Shukaku said. Later, they interrupt by little Kaguya.

"Plushy" the little Kaguya said. "What" Shukaku was stunned. She picks her and hugs him gently.

"Cannot breathe" Shukaku out of breathing. He poofed into a smoke causing Kaguya dismayed.

Naruto goes to her and calms her "Kaguya, I will bring you another cute plushie okay" she nodded.

"Thank you, nii-san"

"Nii-san?" Gaara puzzled.

"She recognised Kurama chakra that made her thought that I am her brother cause Kurama chakra was familiar to her" Naruto explained.

"Oh"

"Naruto, Sakura and I will search more information in the database about the anomaly that occurs since the database get here," Sasuke said to Naruto.

"Okay, I will go to Hinata to keep an eye on her" two of them went separate ways leaving Gaara and Kaguya in the lab. Before he could get out of the lab. He was stopped by Gaara. "Do you forget someone?"