chapter 6

Naruto POV

It's been two months since we travelled to this time yet nothing seems abnormal. It also takes time for me to train myself to ignore every villager that give me some hateful stare not like I didn't know why. I know they hate the Kyuubi not me still they can't find the difference between the jailer and the prisoner.

'what a bad day'

'You know I felt that they are dumber than you are' a feral animalistic voice say in jinchuriki mind.

'For once you've awakened I agree with you'

Flashback

'naruto'

'naruto'

'NARUTO'

I awake from my sleep after having a nightmare. My body was heavily sweating even my cloth were soaked by it. I pulled out my shirt shows my half-naked body and walk to the window seeing the dark sky.

It was in the middle of the night. The stars and moon compete for each other to show their pride by lightening the darkest sky. It was silent because everyone is still sleeping except me. I gaze to the skies and watch the beauty of the night to calm myself from the nightmare that I just having.

 That voice is calling my name yet the voice is familiar it can't be 'Kurama'.

'Kurama, Kurama' 

'no respond hmm, let me get into my mindscape'

In The Mindscape

Naruto approaches the giant cage with a tagged seal in the door of the cage. The cage was so large of the cell bar is more than my own. I look around my own mindscape it looks like a sewer.  

When I approach the cage I see nothing only darkness so I walk around to see if I could see him. For hours, I find him but nothing, in the end, it made me anxious  'the Kyuubi was gone'. That is not I afraid about, the real problem is that I was afraid that this old Kyuubi may be unleashed and terrorize the village.

Suddenly, I heard the stepping sound from inside the cage. "Kurama is that you," I ask, I heard the sound was close but it isn't what I had in my mind. First of all, I can examine from the sound that the creature that comes close to me is small while Kurama used to be large that even the closes he steps I could feel the vibration.

I can see fox from the shadow of the cage, It fills me with enthusiasm to meet an old friend.

The fox walks closely until I could see his face. The small stood fox in front of me with 9 tails, it surprises me more when 'he' said" yes what it is Naruto"

It made me speechless, I look to the fox with shock. My mind was blank like the void. The voice was feminine is supposed to be he, not she. The vixen looks at me with a grin while waving her tails just to wait for me to respond.

After a moment

I finally calming myself down, I look up to see that the fox still waving her tails and still in the same pose just before. I finally get enough energy to speak after having a heart attack from an early age.

"Are you Kurama" 

"Yes I'm Kurama, what do you want with me" 

"I thought you was male" I stutter didn't believe the fact that his best friends was a girl all along.

"Oh you mean male version of me wait for a minute"

The vixen who also known as 'Kurama' went to the dark side of the cage hurriedly. I heard a whisper but still can't hear it clearly.