43. mastermind part 2

The dust was evaporated onto the sky. She knows the crater has been formed in front of Hinata after the beam was hit straight to Kaguya. The beam was powerful enough to vaporised Humans and any life form but unfortunately not this Human. Kaguya body was still intact and a bit injured

"I maybe underestimate your power, Kaguya. No wonder, you still have much strength to confront me after all." Hinata looked at her with cold eyes. She is about to attack her once again with a rod of chakra that she created from her hands but was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Hinata, Stop this!" Hinata tilt at her left to see his husband in his young adult form. Sasuke, Sakura are also in their adult form standing behind Naruto. Shikamaru in his adult form while Kakashi in his 40 walks beside Kaguya. All of them were age drastically except for Kiba who was stunned to see his friends turn old in a few seconds.

"Why should I " Hinata said in unhinata way. She behaves coldly even in front of her friends. Even at her husband.

"Hinata, what happens to you? You have changed" Sakura said in her horror looking at one of her best friends turned out to be the one who controlled the zetsu.

"It will be a long story but I will summarise it. " Hinata said before she gladly recalled her memory " It is all started from the moment you all are dead. With the last average shinobi that is still par with Kage level, Sakura is dead. The era of shinobi ends. After the war ends, most of you are dead with Sakura at the last. I was alone and lonely. My daughter was gone and Boruto trying to find her through time and space. Meanwhile Kawaki tried his best to protect the village and Sarada went out with Boruto. Kurama who now Akira also gone"

"With no one by my side I went out from the village and lives in the countryside with a decent life. As I lived there I watch the news seeing that my child grew age by age while my age is constant. It wound my heart. Staying young for eternity. I feel like it kills me from inside. My soul has also been wounded. I began using my tenseigan to teleport me to a place farther away. To the place even I no wonder it exists. "

"I teleport more than several times but stop at one place because of my chakra exhaustion. I survey the new world, tried to find a place to stay. I was felled from the cliff and landed in a pool filled with purple water. That water is not ordinary. At the time I was drowning in the pool I feel my body changed. It changed me. For somehow, I felt blissful. It gave me power. But I was foolish for not using it. I resist its temptation."

"But one day, I met Isshiki who wanted revenge on me because of Naruto that kills him years ago. He dares to attack him without knowing what is about to hit him. With new-found power, I suck his ability and his power and made its mind. I felt so wonderful. Satisfied and happy" She explained with a cheery tone.

"So I decided to crave more power. I began to duck more and more."

"One day, I felt an anomaly on the moon. Turned it was Kaguya who doing some ritual to stop me. I confront her and suck of my power. I end up defeat her but she smiled seeming that she had won. She then disappears into thin wind. It takes me some time to realise her true attention. The real reason for the ritual is to bring back all of you to the past to stop me from getting this power. I'm enraged and went to the past without any preparation. The effect of time travel exhaust most of my chakra and sealed some of my memories. But as time passed me I began to remember every bit of it" She said smiling sinister-looking at Kaguya who plastered her stern expression.

"Hinata whatever you doing we will stop you" Sasuke yelled.

"How dare you, you should be thankful. Because of me, Danzo would be mutated. Because me I let you have your father and mother back."