24. the return of the old hero heroes

"Naruto" Sakura shouted in Hokage office to see blonde eyes turn red and his body engulf in dark red chakra.

The third put a barrier around his office to suppress the raw chakra from the citizen knowledge.

"Damn, it so strong"Sasuke trying his every energy to stand against kyubi rage chakra.

Mindscape

Naruto in the landscape walk slowly. His body was now controlled by the nine-tailed, walking towards the seal to open the cage.

" good tear the seal now and released me from this prison," Kyuubi said.

As Naruto touch the seal, the seal emitted lightning to him. He screamed in pain as the electricity touch his skin.

Suddenly, a man appeared Infront of him. He grips Naruto hand and applied a seal on his forehead to released him from Kyuubi control.

He looks at the nine-tailed fox furiously as he knows who is the identity of the blonde that got possessed earlier.

"Kyubi, How dare you to control my son!" The man snarled, he sternly glares at the Kyuubi who now looks at him full of hate.

"Minato, the one who jailed me again in this fragile body" Kyuubi said with a feral voice.

"And how DARE YOU TO INTERUPT ME. I'M ONE STAND AHEAD TO GET OUT FROM THIS FREAKING PRISON" Kurama the nine-tailed fox slashed his tails to the prison door made the door turn into rubble.

"H-how" Minato was stunned to see his right trigram seal destroy by the only nine-tailed fox.

"Your son was tortured for years while you still believe in your people that they will treat him as a hero. Let me tell you the truth, they didn't see him as a jinchuriki but as a monster itself that kills their family" Minato was shocked by the truth he heard. The strength of the seal that sealed the Kyuubi depends on the jailer will itself. If his will are weak than the seal will be vulnerable.

"Thanks to that the seal weakens and now I'm free" Kyuubi slashed his tails to Minato created a large sound of impact in Naruto's mindscape.

"Hmm, that was easy" Kurama said. He lifts his tail from where he hit Minato earlier and saw an empty crater.

"What where is he" he turns his head to his left to see a red-haired woman flying through the sky and gives him a powerful blow made him stumble to the ground.

'Kushina' kurama thought. Kushina lands beside her husband who now has injuries on both of his arm.

"Dear are you okay" Kushina ask to Minato.

"I'm fine, you?" He asked back to Kushina but she punches his cheek. It isn't strong as she did to Kurama but still give him pain.

"What's that for" Minato rubs his cheek at the place where she punches him.

"That's for sealing kyubi into Naruto, our son"

"I'm sorry okay" he said to his angry wife.

"Good now you two here" Both of them turned to Kyuubi who now moves slowly to them with a menacing smile on his face.

"What's wrong with that" Kushina said defensively. Minato on the other gets ready to embrace another attack from Kyuubi.

"It's just..." Kushina hair floating in the sky while flow chakra to both of her hands and get ready to attack Kurama.

"I'm glad that I didn't have to act as my past self anymore, you can take them" this leaving both of them clueless. Without they realise both of them was grabbed by two female figure and disappeared from Naruto mindscape.