Chapter 11 wave part 5

At the cave (Zabuza's hideout)

Zabuza awake from his nap after sensing a powerful chakra user near them. Zabuza runs to Haku immediately and wakes her up.

"Haku wake up" he shook her

"What" she yawned

"Someone coming guard u..." Zabuza unfinished his sentence as he sees a kunai with a seal paper passed through them and released a flashlight that blinds them. He carries her out of the cave even knowing that the unknown shinobi have cornered them.

He jumped out from the cave without hesitant. he runs into the forest. He cautiously observes his surrounding to make sure the evader doesn't follow him. ' Who the hell attack my hideout while I'm sleeping'

He jumped from tree to tree and saw a two figured at both of his sides follows him. He cannot attack them while carrying his unconscious partner with him.

"Zabuza-sama what is going on," She asked Zabuza who carried her.

"There is someone who attacks the hideout while we sleep" he groaned

He saw a Kunai with an explosive sealed tag flying through them and about to explode.

'Damn it' he jumped off to the ground yet the force from the explosive hurled them to the cliff

Zabuza and Haku stand and guard up immediately. They in their defensive stance as their seeing two figure walks slowly in the shadow.

"Who are you? What do you want from us" Haku asked the attacker

"We want to make an agreement," figure #1 said

"What was that attack for" Haku asked again.

"That was counterattack from before," Figure #2 said. The figures walk from the shadow and the moonlight shine them made Zabuza and Haku can see their face. The first one has blonde hair wears an orange jacket with black ANBU pants. The other one has black raven hair and wears a blue jacket with black Anbu pants.

"I remember you, you two from are ninja from Konoha that came to escort Tazuna right" Zabuza said.

"I'm glad you remember us" Naruto honestly said

"In your face brat," he growled loudly.
Zabuza rushes to blonde with his big sword, he slams it with a rapid speed that cannot be dodge by any genin.

'he's gone' Zabuza watch the boy disappeared from his place

Haku also surprised that mere genin successfully dodges his attack. She caught off her guard when looks at the raven-haired boy who emitted some fireball from his mouth to her. She without hesitant made a wall of ice to block his attack.

Sasuke appeared from behind her, and let out a spiral of flame to her. She jumps before the flame hit her. She knows that the jutsu is A-rank yet it uses so much chakra. 'how he can perform such a jutsu that rank higher for him'

She also started to realize that his eyes did not brown yet red with three tomoe. 'Sharingan! this is bad'

"I thought that I will make you unconscious but you give me no choice to kill you" She made some hand sign to activate her Genkai Kenkai. Sasuke dashes rapidly to her but unfortunately trapped in the ice dome that created by her.

Sasuke looks around to see if have any hole or placed to escape yet he found nothing even wit Sharingan. "you can't run away Uchiha" She said

Sasuke sees some Senbon thrown to him, he jumps backwards. He activates his bloodline again and saw a senbon came out from the mirror. He also noticed that Haku also in the mirror moves at the rapid speed.