Chapter 12 wave part 6

Naruto POV

'It looks like all according to the plan' I said in my head

"Naruto, I sense Haku in front of us" Sasuke said. I nodded calmly

I see Haku walks out from the mist and ready to intercept us.

" I see you came," I said

" Yes, I came. I followed all of your instruction, now what must I do" She asked meekly. I grinned at her knowing that my new order will be unease for her.

" Fight us" I stated

"WHAT" her eyes widen while looks at us with fear.

" Y-you can't be serious" she stutters

" Of course we are" I grinned mischievously

" Don't worry we will not kill you but we will fight you but with terms that you must fight us with intent to kill or else you will be terminated. Understood" Sasuke stated seriously made her legs shaken.

" you really meant that about to kill her" I whispered to him

" Of course no I just say that to make her fight us seriously so we can make others convince." He said that can only be heard by two of us.

'Kurama can you tell Hinata to guard Inari and his family members'

'Done' He replies

'good'

I and Sasuke in his battle stance as Haku charge at them. She pulled out a sword from her back and slash both of them.

Her opponent jump back, one of them made some handseals and 3 clone of the blonde come to appeared immediately charge at her.

Haku cut down the clones, she realised that she just cut two of them. She looks at the sky and see the third clone create another clone and kicks her head

Before she hit the ground she was pushed by the strong wind that created by the sole Uchiha who gives her a smirk.

"Troublesome kid" She murmured

At Tazuna's house

Kiba is fighting some ninja hired by Gato in the house. He uses his bloodline jutsu to mercenary ninja to drove them out from the client houses. The mercenary ninja was flown out from the hose and died.

He witnesses the human death for the first time made him ill. He saw many animals died before him yet seeing human's death is totally another level. He knows that there will be more mercenary coming yet he didn't have the strength to continue.

He kneeled and gasped, trying to calm himself down and hoping for the reinforcement. Akamaru whimper as he saw his master in pain and snuggle to his beloved guardian. Shino was long gone. He may be intercepted by another group of mercenary

"Akamaru stop, this is not the time to worry about me" Kiba said with his bare smiley face.

"Inari, Tsunami go inside it too dangerous to stay outside" he ordered them.

"what about you" Tsunami asked looks to Kiba worriedly

"I'm fine" he replies as he stands up in his defensive position

"KIBA" Kiba tilts his head and sees Sakura and Hinata run hurriedly at him.

"Are you okay ?" She asked

"Do I look okay to you"

"Let me help you" Sakura helps him walking to the house to heal him.

"NO, my wound not physical but mental" he rejects her offers