1. Konoha

Peace is hard to attain but easy to fall

A blonde in his black jacket with orange shirts inside and long black pants walks to the Konoha gate.

Beside him is a hermit. He wearing a red kimono and a large headband protector on his head.

"Ah, Konoha. It's been a while since we here" Jiraiya said.

"Yeah, I hope my father is doing well in ruling the village. I wonder if they doing well while I'm gone" Naruto said.

"Don't worry about that. You can ask them later" Jiraiya pats Naruto shoulder with a grin. Naruto gives him a smile in return.

Both of them approaches the ninja that guards the gate. "State your name and your purpose," Kotetsu asked the newcomer.

"Name Jiraiya and Uzumaki Naruto, we came here to meet the Hokage" Jiraiya answered.

"O-okay, Jiraiya-sama please enter" both of the shinobi entered the village through the large gate. They see some parts of the village have developed a large building in a certain area.

Jiraiya was in awe at the sight of the sky scrapper. It was his first time seeing a large building like this on Konoha. He was in daze seeing a strange place yet familiar.

Naruto didn't surprise at all he had seen skyscrapers in his previous life. "Ero-sennin, hurry up we must meet the Hokage before roaming around the village."

"I told you not to use that name" Jiraiya scolded Naruto. Naruto eyes winced when he scolds him.

"I know sensei but if I didn't call you that how could I break from your own dazed. So that is why I will continue to call you that until you stop peeping on the girls." he drily said. Jiraiya's tick mark formed at his forehead

"You brat! Come back here" he chased Naruto in his annoyance after getting irritated by his student. He didn't realise that Naruto was headed to Konoha tower.

Konoha tower 

A certain blonde reading the document about a plan in boosting economy and finance. He reads the manuscript precisely to be aware of the pro and cons of the development. 'Looks like the pro are more valuable rather than the cons are. Besides it will recover most of the economic and infrastructure damage since the Kyuubi invasion.' Minato thought.

The door knocked at his office. "Come in" he ordered them.

The door opened revealed to be his teenage son and his old sensei.

"Tou-san, I'm back" Naruto boisterous said to his father with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Good to see you, Naruto and also you sensei" Minato hugged his son and glanced at his old teacher.

"It's been a while, Minato " Jiraiya sincerely said. Minato gives him a smile as a reply.

Minato releases his hug from his son. "So tell me, what have you been doing during your journey"

"We've been a journey through 5 great nations and met many Jinchuriki. Though Iwa doesn't seem comfortable when some of them realised that I'm your son" Naruto said.

"Yeah, I have made many enemies with Iwa during the third great war." He tilts his eyes and laughs nervously while remembering killing most of Iwa shinobi during that time.

"Not only that we go to mount myoboku to extends my training with my sannin mode." Naruto continues.

"You know you have stronger form than any sannin right, why would you want to improve your sannin?" Minato asked.