22.The Hyuga fight

"What kind of genjutsu did she used Kurenai-sensei," Tenten asked.

"If you focused at Ino face, you will get your answer" Kurenai replied.

Tenten look at Ino face from the spectator place, she sees Ino's face red as a tomato while smiling like she was in heaven. Tenten was stunned as she realised what kind of genjutsu that Sakura used earlier.

"Did you get your answer" Tenten nods as a reply from Kurenai question.

Meanwhile

"What kind of image you used for your genjutsu" Sasuke asks Sakura.

"The one that I was imagining being with you when I'm still your fangirl" Sasuke gulped nervously while Naruto sweatdrop.

"Is it...erotic?" Sasuke asked her, Sakura face turn red. She doesn't reply to the question but they got the answered from her behaviour.

"Next is Hyuga Hinata vs Hyuga Neji" Genma announce.

"Oh, looks it's you Hinata. I hope you can win against your clan" Kiba said with enthusiasm.

"H-hai" Hinata replied. Shino looks to Hinata with concern. He knows that have always had hate towards the main branch especially Hinata since she is one.

"Hinata I believe you can show how strong you are towards Neji and your father from this battle," Kurenai said with a warm tone.

"Yes I will, sensei," Hinata said with courage and showing her sensei that she was motivated for this battle.

"That is what I want to hear now go" Kurenai orders her. She nodded and went to the battle stage.

"GO HINATA" the blonde cheered for his young wife who gives him a warm smile.

Hinata got into the battle stage and saw her cousin hardened face who is looking at her. " So the heiress have come" Neji said to Hinata.

"Why Neji looks at Hinata like she is another stranger to her. Isn't she her cousin" Ino said. Asuma who is smoking, pulled out his cigarette from his mouth.

"It is true but it is the hate to the main branch made him feel that way" Asuma replied.

"What made him hate her so much to the main branch"

" The side branch was used for serving the main branch. It is like the side branch was like a slave. But hinata was different she have dream to combined her clan into one not like now" Asuma explained to his student.

"That was terrible I don't know that Hyuga was like that but Hinata she have pure intention and so kind to kill another. How could she achieved those?" Ino concern about the shy Hyuga

"That she must do it on her own, as a living person all the choice that she made will be effect on her own even the slightest she must face it" Choji said with a word fill with meaning.

"I must agree with him, though it will be trouble some if you didn't understand" Shikamaru said.

"No I understood it clearly" she replied.

"Now let focused to the tournament because that battle it's about to start" Asuma and his student focused that the tournament where they see two hyuga on the stage.

"N-neji-niisan I don't want to hurt you" Hinata said with her infamous hyuga battle pose.

"We will see" he also in his fighting stance.

"Now you may begin" Genma announced made them approach for a fight.

Neji hit his cousin with his palm but it was blocked by Hinata who skill enough to fight with him.

Neji attacks her this time with a rapid attack by using his palm hands to hit the heiress. Some people see this as a normal taijutsu hand to hand combat but to the average shinobi they are concern about the battle because they know that it isn't a normal attack.

"Sensei why does Neji and Hinata attacks don't use kick or punch. Why do some people worried about those two" Tenten asked her sensei who looking for their battle.

"Tenten, their taijutsu may look simple but it gives a deadly blow to the internal body" Guy explained.

"In our body there have chakra points and pressure points that allowed chakra to flow through our body and blood to flow. The hyuga taijutsu was special because they usually hit those points to disable their enemies and could heal our allies"

Neji continues to attack Hinata with his clan famous taijutsu until Hinata kick his leg and used her chakra to push him afar from her.

"What's wrong afraid to attack" Neji looks at Hinata with her stern face.

"Neji I don't want to hurt you" she replied honestly.

"That's why you are weak" Neji rushed to her with put some chakra on his hand. He started to attack her while Hinata evades his attack.

"You coward you don't how I feel" he said furiously.

"I know what you feel " Hinata in her defence stance looking at Neji.

"LIAR" Neji hands now started to engulf by blue flame.

"You don't know how I feel and don't pretend ONE. Let me show you my strength after all of the sufferings."

Asuma looks surprised as he saw Neji started to used his next attack. "It can't be that"

"What is it Asuma" Kurenai asked him curiously.

"That Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms" Kurenai eyes widens as she heard Asuma told the names the jutsu that is used by Neji. She knows that Hinata still trains using her clan Jutsu but still didn't master it.

"Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms" Neji attacks her with that Jutsu. The jutsu he used last longer than it should be made Hinata coughed with blood out of her mouth.

Naruto and his teammate wondered why she didn't protect herself but let it hit her.

"Hinata" Naruto shouted worried about her.

The Jutsu made her flew away out of battle stages and left her unconscious. The spectators was gasped to see the heiress was unconscious and badly injured by one of the member of the clan.

Neji looked at her and said "as I except the weak is will always be weak"

The medical team rush to Hinata made Neji felt despise. He ignores the heiress and walks away from the battle stage.

Naruto runs to her concerned about her. He knows that she is survived but with her suppression seal applied he worried that the damage that neji inflicted is worse for her.

As he got to Hinata's medical room he looks at her worried about her. Her face has some wounds but he knows that inside her body was the one who gets the damage badly.

"Hinata I'm sorry Hinata if I didn't apply you with that suppression seal you would be okay by now" Naruto looks at her beautiful face. Her face was very calm and so beautiful for him he approaches his lips to her mouth to kiss her but suddenly...

"Wargh"Hinata screamed in front of Naruto to surprised him. Naruto surprised by Hinata sudden awakening he jumped back.

" hahaha, that so funny" Hinata laugh at Naruto expression.

"What so funny about that, do you know how worried I am to see you covered by your blood" Naruto said to her seriously.

"You should have more faith in me Naruto, Akira she healed me with her chakra so don't worry about it"

"Then how you will tell your doctor if you was fully healed.

" I will said that one of my assistant have healed me with hyuga medical jutsu"

"That wasn't convincing enough"

"Oh, believe it will be" Hinata assure him that she can handle it.

"Can you two please keep quiet I'm busy here" Akira said while repair Hinata internal body.

"Sorry" both of them said in unison through their mindscape.