23. Time break

Naruto wakes up in the morning look at the clock now is 6 o'clock. He looked at the outside to see the sky still dark and filled with the cloud.

"It seems like it got to be rain this morning"

He goes to the kitchen and makes his breakfast. As he makes his omelette he remember to wake Hinata who now still sleeping in her mansion.

He made a clone to make the clone made Jim another omelette for his wife" hey I'm got to wake her, you made the omelette for her. Okay"

"You got it boss" the clone answer. Naruto went to the portal seal that he applied in his living room. As he entered, he ends up in her young wife room.

He looks at the heiress who still sleeping, he shook her slowly.

"Dear, wake up" Naruto said to sleepy Hinata.

"No"

"Hinata"

"It's too early"

"If that so" he add some chakra to his throat to change his voice that is familiar to her.

"Hinata wake up" Naruto voice now same as her father Hiashi.

She wakes up immediately as she heard her father voice.

"Yes father I'm awake, I will out in a minute" she replied as he turns to the source of the voice she saw the blonde who hardly trying to suppress his laugh.

"Do you think this is funny?" Hinata asked her husband angrily.

"Of course and do you think surprising someone when they thought you ill is funny" he smirked.

Hinata pouted as she remembers yesterday when she surprises the blonde who grieved for her.

"Okay back to the business, I actually want to talk to you about something while we having breakfast," Naruto said.

"Talk about what," she asked.

"Kabuto"

Naruto and Hinata now eating omelette in the blonde house. Naruto drinks his tea after he finished eating his dishes. He looks at her young wife who now just finished her meal.

"About Kabuto earlier, we discovered that he is in the village" Naruto said.

"Why didn't you told me" Hinata asked.

"I'm sorry, at that time I thought about something else. We discovered him that he disguised as a teacher from the sound village and we predict that he will change his disguise into Kazekage to trick them into war with Konoha" Naruto explained.

"So what the purpose you told me that"

"To make you safe, we didn't know what he will do or capable of. Furthermore, this is a new timeline with a bit similar to ours" Hinata took her dishes and wash them on the sink.

"I will remember that, did someone else know about this?" Hinata asked Naruto who still sitting on the chair.

"Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Jiji, Sasuke, Sakura and Shikamaru" He replied.

"Okay, what will do since you got a break for a month. It's not like you need to train again to be strong unless you want to develop your body to be stronger." Naruto in his thinking pose. He didn't think about that before.

"What about we spend together" He replied.

"That's a good idea, but we must do it without my father permission"

"Oh right" Naruto remember her father used to be strict in the past.

Meanwhile

In Uchiha resident, the light was on showing that there have people that have been awake.There Sasuke who is sitting on the sofa while Sakura reading some medical book. Sakura looks at her husband who is deep in his thought.

"Sasuke what's bothering you?" Sakura asked curiously to know what her husband is thinking.

"I'm wondering who is the one that sent us back to the past"

"Maybe it could be Rikudo Sennin he has much-hidden knowledge that we still don't know" Sakura gives her opinion makes Sasuke thinks deeper.

"If it is true then why he doesn't show himself?" Sasuke looks at Sakura who now realise that the old sage didn't show himself at the time they travelled.

"If it not him then who" Sakura said. Sasuke gets off from his sofa and walks to the window.

"I don't know but we will figure it out one day" Sasuke looks outside that is starting to rain heavily from his window.

Sakura enters his bedroom and found something that makes her so cheer up.

"So cute" Sakura said loudly, which can be heard by Sasuke from the outside.

"What's so cute in my room" Sasuke come to his room and found Sakura who is holding the old brown teddy bear that he used to play with since he was young.

"I didn't know, you still keep this old teddy bear"

"You can keep it if you want," he said with his face started to become red.

"Aww, the Uchiha prodigy embarrassed. Anyway, thank you for giving me this" she comes to the Uchiha and kisses him on his cheek.

"Anything for you dear" Sasuke sighed as he saw a sly smile from his wife.

Naruto apartment

Hinata and Naruto just finished cleaning his dirty house. Both of them takes off their apron and wipe their sweat face with a towel.

"Man, I just cleaning the store last week. How could it full of cobwebs again?" the blonde grunted

"that because you let the spider getaway" Hinata replied.

"Hinata how do you get your permission from your dad to stay with me" Naruto asked her.

"To be honest, I lied to him. I said that I gonna sleep in Tenten house and he believes that"

"Then, how about your reasons when father realise that your healing quite faster than a normal human"

"I said that I know some medical jutsu by releasing that suppression point"

"Your father are truly believe with your words" he sighed,

"Anyway, who is going to be the next Hokage if the third die. It would be Tsunade or even Kakashi I guess" Hinata said looking at the blonde who is tired, laying himself on the sofa.

"None of them wants to be Hokage anymore even I don't want to be one" Naruto said while he remembers the horror of paperwork.

"Then, who would be suitable for being the Hokage" Hinata said.

"It is not like there has a person from the past who once the Hokage would return in the living world" Naruto eyes opened as he heard what Hinata said. His eyes gleaming with ideas.

"Hinata, you are genius" Naruto said proudly to her young wife.

"Umm, thank you"

"I know who will be the next candidate for the next Hokage" he smiles mischievously as the idea played in his mind.

Hokage office

Hokage was alone in his office. He just finished a stack of paperwork for today.

He let a relief breath.

"I got the feeling that there will be something wonderful that would happen to me one day" he said. He asking himself why.

But what he felt today aren't wrong.