First word

It had been 9 months, and things could not be better. You are perfectly healthy, and you are loved by all techno trolls, not one of them held any resentment or anger towards you over what happened.
For the past few months, everyone had been trying to get you to say your first word, but had no luck so far.

"Come on Glow stick! Say uncle Synth!" Your uncle smiled as sat down on the floor next to you, beaming at you. He and Bliss were watching you while your dad ran some errands.
You simply looked at him and tilted your head a little in confusion.
"Come on, say uncle Synth" he repeated in a softer tone.
Bliss giggled, watching from her spot on the coral couch with amusement. "Little bro, that might be a little hard for her to say right now"
"Awwwww..." Synth pouted "I wanna be her first word"
Bliss chuckled and looked at you "hey little Starfish"
You cooed curiously and looked up at her.
"Say aunt Blissy!" She finished, grinning teasingly at her little brother.
Synth have her an annoyed glare "Bliiis!" He groaned "don't you dare let that be her first word...."

You only cooed and looked at your uncle, disliking the fact that he was upset, you crawled over to him and pulled your self into his lap, hugging his waist.
Synth sniffled feeling touched by your affection and immediately hugged back "awww, I love you too my sweet baby niece!"
You giggled and snuggled up to him happy that you made him feel better.

That was just yesterday; Right now, your nanny named Lily is taking care of you while your father was having a rave, you loved raves, and techno music, what techno troll wouldn't?
they made you feel so lively and happy, it was overall a great feeling.
When the rave and the music ended, you felt disappointed, you wanted to hear more of it, "where's my little angelfish" your father said as swam into the room, you cooed and held out your arms to him, you wanted another rave, you wanted to hear the techno music again, you were gonna make sure he knew, Lily handed you over to your father and bowed, she then swam away.
Trollex smiled wider and cuddled you "there's my baby girl, did you have fun with Lily?" He asked stroking your (h/c) and green hair. You looked at him and said "r, r, r, a, aaa"
Trollex and Lily's eyes widened in surprise,
"What is it baby girl, Come on talk to daddy" Trollex said excitedly, smiling and looking hopeful.
You tried and tried until finally, you managed to shout "rave!"
At that moment Synth and Bliss had come in and heard.
Trollex felt himself tear up and smile wider, bliss was looking at you with pride and happiness, and Synth was squealing with joy.
And Lily was smiling happily at you.
You said your first word!

Trollex peppered your face with kisses and spun you round making you laugh "I'm so proud of you my sweet baby girl!" Trollex cried with happiness, and bliss marina was zooming around the room yelling "my baby niece said her first word!"
"Yeeeeeeesss she did it!" Synth cheered as he zoomed around
Lily chuckled softly at their actions.
You giggled and clapped your hands, happy that you made your uncle aunt and father happy.

But you still wanted a rave.