You meet the shark trolls

This chapter was requested by Smurfytroll, thank you for the idea ☺️
For people who are wondering who the shark trolls are, they are a species of troll made by a tumblr user called Sparklejam (real name unknown), they are not mine.
Sparklejam's OCs are called: Zips, Torrent, Tank and Tide.

You were at home drawing a picture, your dad swam up to you "Hey Y/n, there's some new trolls I want you to meet, there going to be our royal guards" he said
"Ok" you said, getting up and following your dad
You entered the throne room and saw four trolls, a grey coloured one was talking to Bliss Marina, they looked like techno trolls, but they lacked neon colours that most techno trolls had, and they all had pointy teeth and weird tales instead of fins.
"Guys, this is my daughter Y/n, Y/n, this is Zips, Torrent, Tank, and Tide" your dad said
You looked at them, Zips was a light blue and white coloured shark troll, he had a Cyan coloured mark on his chest and cyan coloured eyes along with cyan coloured hair.
Torrent was a grey and white shark troll with orange hair, eyes, and he had the same odd marking on his chest like Zips, but it was orange.
Tank was a white and green shark troll, he looked like a hammerhead shark, he had green hair, eyes and the same marking on his chest but it was like a mint green colour.
And finally Tied, he didn't have any colour at all, he was completely grey.
Zips came rushed over to you, his eyes sparkling with excitement "Oh my gosh, hi princess Y/n, your dad told us so much about you, your so cute and adorable it's nice to meet you!" He said excitedly
"Zips, you'll scare the poor girl, give her some space!" Torrent scolded, swimming over to you
"Hello princess, it's nice to meet you. Sorry about my brother, he can be very hyper at times but none of us mean any harm, we are hear to protect you and your family and make sure no harm comes to any of you" he said bowing politely
"Yeah you don't have to worry about us princess, despite how we look we're friendly" Tank said and Tide nodded in agreement.
"It's ok, it's nice to meet you guys too" You said

After a while, you had gotten to know the shark trolls more and they seemed really friendly and loyal wich was a relief. you had found out that there was an entire tribe of shark trolls, after also getting to know them, your dad had decided to let them live in techno reef, they all seemed friendly so you weren't worried about anything bad happening.
Eventually they had to find a place to live in techno reef and had to leave, you kinda wished you could talk to them more.
"Sorry sweetie we've gotta go, but I'll talk to you later alright?" Zips said, petting you on the head
"Ok, bye guys" you said
They all waved before leaving, you had a good feeling about this, with the new shark troll tribe you had a feeling that you were gonna make more friends and good things were gonna happen.