Lessons

You sighed as you fidgeted around, feeling so incredibly bored.
You were currently sitting on a LED rock just underneath the heart shaped coral where the DJ booth was. Your father was with you; giving you lessons about being queen and what to do.

At first you did pay attention, but in just five minutes you began to loose interest in the lesson completely. Finding it more boring than watching grass grow. You were still a little kid after all, and unfortunately kids find it hard to sit still for more than a minute.
You sighed and turned your attention to the colorful reef that wasn't too far away. That seemed like a fun place to explore and way more interesting than the lesson.
You looked at your dad who was busy explaining something about meetings and planning. You took that as your cue to leave.

You pushed yourself off of the rock and zoomed away as fast as you could and made it to the reef, you had began looking around and admiring the coral and fish that swam by.
After a while; you were sitting down on a Sandy floor in a small clearing. Playing around with the sand and trying to make a little sandcastle.

Suddenly you heard someone clear their throat behind you; whipping your head around, you froze to see your father standing there. His arms were crossed and he had a stern look on his face.

Oh no...

You whimpered softly and you looked up at him with a guilty expression, but before you could say anything, he beat you to it.
"Y/n, what did I say about sneaking off? You scared me to death!" He scolded, swimming over to you.
You whimpered a little and coward back a bit "s-sorry daddy, I just got bored..." you confessed, looking down sadly.

Trollex tried to stay mad, he really did. But the way you fiddled with your fingers cutely and how you were pouting made you look super adorable; he felt his anger melting away in seconds.
Trollex sighed and unfolded his arms, letting them hang down, he couldn't blame you for getting bored, you were still little; and little kids found it hard to pay attention to things from time to time.

"It's ok baby, I think that about wraps it up anyway, I'll continue lessons for next week" he said, picking you up"

"Ok"

"Speaking of lessons" Trollex  said with a smile recalling a story  "have I ever told you about the time I had to teach your uncle a lesson after he woke you up when you were a baby?" You shook your head and he explained more "It was the middle of the night, and I had just managed to settle you down"

                                   ***

Trollex felt a great amount of relief as he saw you closing your eyes, you had been crying for hours and now he has finally settled you down.
You lay rested in his arms, swaddled in a pink baby blanket with different colored hearts and stars printed on it, snuggling into his embrace as you began to doze off.
Trollex sighed, blinking his baggy, bloodshot eyes that were tortured from lack of sleep. He couldn't remember how long he had been up for...
He looked down at your peaceful sleeping face, greatful that you had finally settled down.
The techno king began to swim to your crib tiredly "finally, she's asleep..."

BANG!!!
Trollex nearly leaped out of his skin and his tired eyes snapped open, almost having a heart attack at the sudden loud bang of the door smashing against the wall.

"Yo! What up big bro?! Tonight's rave was A meh meh meh meh maaaaaaaaaaaaazing!" Synth yelled shortly after he had just kicked the door open, seeming more hyper than ever.
Before Trollex could snap at his younger brother to shut up, he heard whimpering from the small bundle in his arms.

Uh oh.....

You, who had no doubt been startled by the loud bang and yelling, began to whimper, upset by the noise and annoyed that you had been woken up.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"
You wailed, your tiny body wriggling in the soft blanket.
Synth froze, his smile immediately fading and looking down at your small form worriedly, cringing slightly from your ear piercing cries.
"Uh....did I cause this!?" He yelled over your wailing.
Trollex said nothing, only glaring daggers at his younger brother, seething with rage. Oh how he wanted to kill him.
But....as much as Trollex would have loved to yell at his younger brother for waking you up, (not to mention the question that had been asked only added fuel to the burning rage he felt inside). Yelling would only upset you more.