A day with Aunt Bliss

You saw the cater bus pull and to your surprise and happiness, you saw your aunt fly out.
She flew over to you and picked you up, giving you a smile "hey there my little starfish, it's good to see you!" She cooed, giving you a hug.
You smiled and hugged back "hi aunt Blissy!"
After a short while you both broke the hug "your parents and uncle are busy, so I offered to babysit you for the rest of the day so we can have fun together!" Said Bliss, giving you a kiss on the cheek.
"Yay!" You cheered, feeling happy at that, it had been a while since you got to spend some quality time with your aunt.

"What are we gonna do?" You asked curiously, resting your head on her chest as she mad her way into Trollstopia.
"Oh you'll see my little starfish" she replied with a smile.

You huffed and gave her the puppy eyes "please  tell me at least one" you begged.

Bliss looked down and into your eyes, her smile slowly faded into a nervous frown and she began sweating, unlike her older brother she could not resist your puppy eyes.
"Uhhh....well..." she began, sound nervous.
You decided to go further and pouted, making your puppy eyes a little bigger "please...."
Bliss huffed and smiled softly "oh I can't resist, alright, first, I'm gonna show you more of techno reef and some of the creatures, it'll be ones you haven't seen before and the places are new~"

You gasped excitedly "yay! Are we going now!?"
She nodded, smiling brightly "yeah! Your gonna love what there is"

She then began walking into the direction of a nearby beach, and you could badly contain your excitement. Your dad rarely let you explore the rest of the reef due to the fear that a predator might hunt you, so this experience was going to be exciting.

                                🌊Time skip🌊

You had both made it to the ocean and had began exploring. You saw many new creatures and places. You saw where the LED coral was grown, you saw some new neon jellyfish, you saw some neon mandarin fish, and you saw some electronic coral too, you had seen similar things in techno Lagoon. You and Iris (who was in your hair) loved what you saw, the experience was amazing.

Bliss smiled at the look of joy on your face, smiling as you took everything you were seeing in. She made sure to stay away from areas were there were predators so you wouldn't have to worry.

While you and your aunt were having fun, you couldn't help but feel like you were forgetting something...

You looked over in a familiar spot, hoping that he would stay hidden...

The baby shark slowly came out of his hiding place and looked around curiously, confused as to why you weren't here to meet him like you usually were.
He swam out and into the neon clearing, continuing to look for you, he had grown quite attached to you lately.

The young shark grew concerned when he didn't see you anywhere, he looked over at techno reef, usually he'd stay away from there due to the bright lights, but he missed you and you could be there.

Trollex was taking a swim in techno reef, doing his daily checkup on his kingdom and trolls, just then, he spotted a shark swimming towards the reef...

The king of techno instantly felt panic run through him, he turned to his techno trolls and yelled "everyone swim to safety! A shark is approaching!"

At hearing this, all the techno trolls and any other genre trolls in earshot immediately began panicking and swam to hiding spots like under rocks or small caves that a shark could not get them in.

Trollex was just about to zoom away when he noticed the shark was now two feet away from him. Staring at him curiously.

The king of techno was frozen with complete fear, looking at the shark with wide eyes full of fear.
But to his surprise, the shark hadn't attacked him yet, instead, it just looked at him, seeming calm...