You meet Sterling

For some people who are wondering who sterling is, she is Stormikaii's OC

Today your dad was introducing you to one of his childhood friends, Her name was Sterling Crest, she is your Dad's scholar, she is also an explorer and became famous for her expeditions. You had heard a lot about her because of her fame, she was always out on adventures so you'd never met her before, but she had met you when you were a baby.
You arrived at home from school and saw your dad talking to who you assumed was Sterling, she has dark blue scales, neon blue and light yellow stars and pixels on her tale, neon blue hair which faded to royal blue at the bottom, blue eyes, a blue mouth, she also had classical troll wings that looked like they had transformed into fins (probably had something to do with coming into contact with water) she also had these two antenna like feelers, she wore goggles on her head, a blue scarf around her neck, a light blue jacket with a leather harness just underneath her pink heart, a utility belt, and two leather gloves, she had some scars on her arms and around her tale, you assumed they were from her adventures and she had what looked to be a sea bunny on her shoulder.
Your dad noticed you and smiled "hey sweetie, you remember how I told you about Sterling right?" Your dad asked
You nodded
Sterling came over and smiled at you "hi princess Y/n, I remember seeing you when you were a baby, it's so nice to see you again" she said warmly
You smiled at her "hi"
You then noticed her scars and frowned in worry "how did you get those" you asked
Sterling just smiled at you and said "I got them from one of my adventures, This giant bird creature was chasing me and I thought it would be a good idea to escape by swinging from vines, unfortunately I ended up cutting my arms with heavy branches but my plan worked!"
"Wow cool, what else did you do?" You asked, excited to hear more
"Well it's all a bunch of long stories for another day, I've got some work to go do but when I have some free time I'll tell you"
She said with a gentle smile and pet you on the head.
"Ok" you said nodding understandingly
"Well I gotta get going, but it was nice seeing you little Y/n, bye" she said giving you and your dad a friendly wave before leaving.
You and your dad both waved back.