The world tour part 4

Clampers watched in horror as you and King Trollex were turned into rock zombies, she watched as the spikey rock crumbled away, she saw you completely grey, having lost your beautiful bright f/c colours, your hair instead of being h/c and green was now red and a darker red at the top, you had spiked bands on your wrists like your father, your pixelated heart and glowing arms were gone, and your green eyes were now a bright glowing red like the others. "Y/n!" Clampers cried, hoping you would snap out of it, you didn't react however, you just stared off into the distance, no emotion on your face, you former self was.....

Gone.

Clampers gasped as the red lightning like blast hit her and her aunt also turning them into rock trolls, clampers had also blacked out, the last thought she had was of her aunt and friends, and how she wasn't able to save them, she couldn't do anything.

Bliss Marina , Tbdb, Synth and the rest of the techno trolls could only watch in horror as you and your father were turned into rock zombies, Synth was crying his eyes out, Bliss had her hands over her mouth, tears streaming down her face, looking horrified, Tbdb also looked horrified sinking to the ground in despair, the rest of the techno trolls stared on in horror witnessing there king and princess transform into rock trolls. They all felt sick, and to make it worse there was nothing any of them could do to save you and your father.

Symphony, Tony, Rhythm, Cloud, Joseph, bluebell, Strawberry, and Summer could do nothing as there friends were turned into rock trolls, they all stood there, paralysed with fear, it was over, for everyone.

You had lost all control of your body, and your mind, you're like an emotionless guard dog, waiting for Queen Barbs orders. You heard the sound of a cage door opening and heard Barb say "not so fast pop squeak" you whipped your head towards queen Poppy, ready to strike if ordered to, Barb turned her attention to Branch and said "hey boy toy, it's mullet time"  using his hair he grabbed Queen Poppy, holding her in place, Barb readied her guitar and shot a lightning like blast at Queen Poppy, causing her to crash to the ground, when the dust cleared she was also a rock zombie. "Who wants to party! Without smiling" she said doing the signature rock troll hand gesture. You, your father, the other rock zombie leaders and the rock troll crowd all cheered, you stopped when you felt slightly scared and sad, and felt yourself tearing up, something felt very very wrong, it felt like the end to you, you stared at the ground looking emotionless, but tears were falling down your face. Why?

"Finish them off" Queen Barb ordered, throwing the guitar at Queen Poppy who caught it successfully. She began playing the guitar and slowly made her way over to two funk trolls and one older looking pop troll. She aimed the guitar at them, you stared at her, still feeling a little weird, a small part of you felt that you should stop her, you quickly shoved those thoughts away and continued to stare at her, waiting. Queen Poppy then aimed the guitar at Barb, who had a mixture of shock and confusion on her face, "what are you doing!? Your supposed to be a rock zombie!" She yelled
Queen Poppy took two small looking squishy things out of her ears and said "Gumdrops, soundproof and delicious" she then ate them, you stared at her in disgust. "Give me that!" Barb yelled, you prepared yourself to dive at Queen Poppy, if ordered to, "I won't let you do this to anyone else, a world where everyone looks the same and sounds the same!? That's not harmony!" Queen Poppy yelled
"Hey Barb, hi. Maybe Queen Poppy has a point. If we all look the same, act the same, and dress the same, how will anyone know were cool. Or something" the drummer rock troll said, the crowd of rock trolls slowly stared to look ashamed and deep in thought. "A good queen listens" Queen Poppy said and turned back to Barb, "real harmony takes lots of voices" she then started running away from Barb who chased after her, "different voices!" Poppy said jumping in the air and smashing the guitar causing colourful flashing lights to appear sucking everyone's colours away.