Arguments and Lily's past

This chapter was requested by CelineLmbke, thank you for the idea ☺️
"How could you do this Y/n!?" Clampers yelled gesturing to the broken toy on the floor
You were surprised by her reaction, she Normally wouldn't be this angry. You floated back a little, frowning. "I'm sorry it was an accident! I just picked it up b-but it slipped out of my hands!..." you explained, guiltily looking at the toy, it was one of Clampers favourite toys, you had asked her if you could play with it and she let you, but...it slipped out of your hands and fell to the floor, causing the head to break off.
"No, I don't want to hear it!" She yelled punching the wall she glared at You. Stomping closer; you backed away, fearing that her hoofs would trample your fins if you didn't.
Clampers growled angry, baring her teeth at you. In a fit of rage she yelled "argh! I wish I had never met you!"
You gasped, looking hurt. Your fin ears dropping.
"Y-you don't mean that" you whispered, your voice cracking slightly as tears flooded your eyes.
"Yes I do, now leave!" She spat coldly, pointing out of her room.
Without hesitation you sped out of there and past Delta (who was returning from doing a few chores). The country leader looked back at you in confusion. Calling your name.
However you just continued flying away at full speed. You zoomed over to the cater bus stop and luckily there was already a cater bus there.
Once home, you instantly swam to your room and slammed the door, feeling a mix of sadness confusion and anger, the sadness was a lot worse.
You sighed, sinking to the floor in despair, sobbing softly.
What even happened?
It wasn't like Clampers to get so angry especially with you, usual if you accidentally broke something of hers she would just brush it off and fix it, showing no anger towards you.
A knock was heard at the door
"Y/n, is everything ok?" A familiar voice asked

It was Lily

You forgot that your dad was helping your uncle with something in pop village/trollstopia, so he wasn't home
You got up and slowly opened the door and looked up at her, tears falling down your face.
She gasped and picked you up, a worried look on her face
"Y/n what happened are you ok!?" She asked worriedly, swimming over to you.
You sniffled "me and my best friend Clampers had an argument, I accidentally broke her favourite toy and she said she wished she never met me and I think she doesn't want to talk to me anymore, but I don't want to talk to her ever again ether"
Lily looked deep in thought for a few minutes, she then swam over to your bed and sat down with you still in her arms.
"Sweetie, let me tell you a story, it's about when I was younger, I knew your mom" she said
"Wait you knew my mom!?" You said, surprised
She smiled at you and nodded
"Yeah"
Flashback
A five year old Lily and six year old M/n were hanging out at M/n's home like they usually would.
M/n was painting a picture for her mother for her mom's birthday while Lily watched, however when Lily came over to look at the painting, she zoomed over to fast and crashed into it, causing it to tear.
They both gasped in horror, M/n looked horrified.
"M-M/n I'm so sorry it was an accident!" Lily said looking worried
M/n looked at it sadly, she worked really hard on it...
Lily looked down sadly and left, not looking back at her friend.
She didn't want a argument to happen so it was best to leave quickly before anything happened.
They made up the next day, but
However as they planned  to figure out what to do next, Lily found out from her parents that they  needed to move to another side of the kingdom because her younger sibling  is on the way, and unlike M/n's family who's parents's job allowed them  to earn enough money to keep them in the standard level, Lily's parents  weren't that lucky with finding jobs. So, because of her sibling  coming, they all obviously needed a bigger house and more money. And her  father got a great job which was able to give enough money but it was  in the other side of the kingdom so they needed to move.When Lily told  this to M/n, she was sad but they made a promise to send letters every  day, and to meet with each other as whenever they could. Like raves are  the best chance for that. However, when Lily turned 16 her fathers boss  fired him, so Lily needed to help provide for the family by going to  work until her father found a better job. When she told this to M/n, She  made sure Lily's father got a good job and it happened.  She also sent  some money for them to help Lily go to collage and help her sister's  feet need to be cared in the hospital since she got hurt bady by an  acident and the family hadn't enough money for the operation. So in  short M/n helped as she could for them. Not just her but her parents  too.

many years passed and  Lily could finally move out from her home, and planned to get a home  near M/n so that they can meet often. She told this to M/n and she sent  back letters to meet with her in the park at night. Lily didn't know M/n  had planned a date for Lily and Trollex  She felt she will die in that  time after she laid the egg and she knew Trollex would need someone.

After Lily found out she  died, she quicky went to Trollex and introduced herself and that she  was M/n's best friend and he let her take care of her friend's kid. She  also told him she has experience with kids because she helped to care  for her own sister and did babysitting from time to time.
Trollex allowed that and when you hatched, he handed you to Lily to care for you as your nanny.

End of flashback

"And you know the rest, but remember sweetie, you should go and talk to Clampers about what happened, remember, always cherish your friends, sometimes you will have fights, but never forget how special friendship is, and you can work through any fight or problems together" she said giving you a warm smile.
"I won't, thank you Lily, I'll go talk to Clampers" you said, you both hugged and you swam to the surface.
Jumping out of the water, you flew over to the bus stop, luckily a caterpillar bus was already there.
The doors opened and Clampers came galloping out, "Y/n!" She said galloping over to you.
"Clampers, I'm so sorry for breaking your toy, it just slipped out of my hands, but I'll fix it!" You said, looking at her apologetically
Clampers shook her head and grabbed your hands " no Y/n I'm so so so so SO sorry for what I said, I was just having a really bad day and I took it out on you, you are my most beloved best friend and the kindest most sweetest troll I know, i didn't mean it when I said I wished I never met you! If I had never met you my life would be so boring and empty, I'm so sorry, you are the most important troll in my life and I hurt you in the worst way, and I understand if you won't forgive me"
You smiled at her and hugged her "clamps, your my best friend, of course I forgive you"
She smiled and hugged back.
"Oh yeah and you don't have to fix the toy, aunt Delta already did, it took her a minute, but anyway do you wanna go play at the park?" She asked
You nodded "Yeah race you there!" You said zooming off
She chuckled and galloped after you, you both raced to the park, laughing.