Metroll train ride

This chapter was requested by Erinhill803, thank you for the idea 😊
You and your friends wanted to try out the new metroll train, you all arrived at the station and entered the train.
"Can we ride around Trollstopia?" Clampers asked
"Yes let's go!" You said as you pressed a button and pulled a lever making the train move
"Yaaay! I'll get the confetti cannons ready!" Summer cheered grabbing a shovel
"Wait, dose anyone know how to drive?" Oscar asked looking worried
"Don't worry Ozzy, the train has an autopilot mode, we're fine" you said
"Ah ok"
"How about we sing a song" Summer said
You all cheered in agreement

(Video is not mine)

"🎶get ready to ride🎶" you all sing as the train travels though pop village
"🎶get ready to ride and see Trollstopia like you never seen everybody inside for some mixed level unity🎶" you sung along with your friends, You entered rock hollow, Summer fired the confetti cannons making confetti fly everywhere.

You then entered classical crest, a few classical trolls saw you and waved
"🎶All aboard! What you waiting for? Don't need a ticket to ride just hop inside join the harmony🎶
You then entered techno lagoon and saw some techno trolls enjoying a rave.
"🎶all aboard let's all go explore and everywhere we stop we'll probably jump off join in all the harmony!🎶" you all sung
You rode past country corral, confetti blasting out of the cannons, it was so much fun.
You all arrived back at the metroll station and got off
"That was so much fun!" Clampers said
"I know right, we should do that again sometime" Cloud said
"Wait a minute, did anyone ask if we could go on the mertroll train?" Oscar said making you all freeze.

None of you had

"Uh...it's ok, hopefully no one will question it" Dexter said nervously

"WHO USED THE METROLL TRAIN WITH OUT PERMISSION!?" You heard someone yell
You all looked at each other and said "run!"
You all ran away, successfully escaping without any consequences.

Or do you thought...

Branch had been around when he heard a troll yell; he saw a blur of F/c and F/c/ green hair.
He looked down in thought and put the pieces together.
Once it clicked, he sighed and walked away, heading to his bunker to write a letter to a certain techno king.

You were sitting in your room when suddenly your door burst open and you saw a very angry looking Trollex.

Oh no...

"Y/n! Branch told me that you used the Metroll train! Is this true!?" He snapped, looking angry.

You froze and nervously fiddled with your fingers "n-no..."

"Y/n...." he warned, narrowing his eyes.

You sighed "yeah..."

"You could have been killed! What if it crashed!?" He ranted "your only a baby! Your too young to do that kind of thing!"

You looked down sadly "I'm sorry daddy..."
He sighed angrily and ran a hand down his face "your grounded for four weeks, you know what rules apply"

You nodded sadly and watched him leave.

Well, that could have been worse...

A few hours later, Trollex was in his office trying to write a new song for a rave.
His mind was having a hard time focusing on writing though, as he kept thinking of you. He felt bad for yelling at you earlier, you were just a baby after all, you didn't fully understand the danger of things yet.
Placing his shell pen down on his desk, he pushed himself out of the chair and headed to your room.

As he opened the door, he saw you on your bed. Your face was buried in one of your pillows and he could hear sobs and
Sniffles coming from you. He also noticed that your colors looked a little grey.
Frowning sadly, Trollex swam to you and picked you up, hugging you close.

You immediately new who was holding you and buried your face into his chest. Sobbing.

"Shhh shhh" Trollex soothed, stroking your fin ear gently "I'm sorry my baby..."

You sniffled and looked up at him, your little hand automatically grabbing onto his.
"Are you still mad at me?..." you whimpered.

He shook his head replying gently "no baby, I'm not"
You snuggled his chest, laying your head on it and hearing his soothing heartbeat.

Trollex sighed sadly and continued "baby girl, I'm sorry about earlier, I was just worried that you would have gotten hurt, but you need to know that what you did was dangerous and it could have ended badly..."

You sniffled and nodded "yeah, I'm sorry daddy..."
He kissed your forehead "it's alright my angel"
You felt your colors coming back again and smiled, you wrapped your tail around his waist and smiled softly.

Trollex smiled back and then had an idea to make it up to you "hey baby girl, do you wanna have a rave?" He asked, smiling down at you.

You gasped excitedly and looked up at him with a bright smile "yeah!"
Trollex chuckled and got up with you in his arms "alright, let's go!" He swam out of the room and to the DJ booth, ready to have another great rave.

(More requests on the way 👍)