Talent show

This chapter was requested by CelineLmbke, thank you for the idea☺️
Hi guys, sorry the requested chapters are taking so long, I promise I'm working on all of them as much as I can, college and writers block sucks, but it's better now so they'll come faster.
(Also I'm calling Tbdb Beat for short)
You were in class with you friends, the teacher then came in holding a stack of flyers.
"Alright class, I have some very special news today!" She said getting everyone's attention. "We are hosting a talent show, the prize for first place is a gold trophy and 300 sweets, for second place you get a silver trophy and 50 sweets and for third place you get a bronze trophy and 40 sweets. You are all allowed to participate if you want to, you all have a week to decide" she said handing the flyers out to you all. You looked at the list, there was baking, dancing, singing, playing a musical instrument, stand up comedy, magic acts, telling a story and a lot more.
"Wow cool, this is gonna be so much fun!" Oscar said, looking at the flyer
"I know right, I think I'll do singing, what are you guys gonna do?" You asked looking at your friends
"I'm gonna juggle different objects, I've been practicing lately" Summer said
"I'm gonna bake a really big cake and make it look beautiful!" Cloud said
"I gonna play the violin" Symphony said
"I'm gonna play an instrument and sing too" Clampers said
"I'm gonna do break dancing" Dexter said
"And I'm gonna play the electric guitar I've also been practicing" Oscar said
Noah made the sign for magic and act, he took out a little magic box set from his hair proudly.
You all continued to talk about how skilled you were at the acts and you all agreed that if one of you won you would share the sweets with each other.
"I can't wait to tell my parents about this, my mom owns a bakery in Symphony vill and she is great at baking, she'll be so proud!" Cloud said happily
"My dad will be too, I have a mini DJ booth at home and I wanna impress him by showing of my DJ skills, he's the best DJ ever and I wanna make him proud!" You said
"My parents are in a band, my moms the drummer while my dad is the lead guitarist, I wanna make both of them proud by showing them my skills on the eclectic guitar, they usually aren't to happy with me most of the time...so, I'm kinda hoping that if I show them how good I am then they'll be proud of me" Oscar said looking hopeful.
You felt sorry for him and out your arm around him "I'm sure they will be so proud of you Ozzy" you said
He smiled at you.
"My parents are in an orchestra there both great at playing the violin, I wanna make them proud too" Symphony said
"My dad has a job as a clown and he's really good at juggling, I wanna impress him with my juggling skills" Summer said
Noah made the signs for 'my dad is a magician, I wanna make him proud by showing off my magician skills' (normally I would write him doing the hand signs but that would take forever because I'd have to research each hand sign and type it in, Sorry if that's offensive to anyone)
"My parents are both great at dancing, they were also in a talent show when they were my age" Dexter said
Clampers was silent throughout the entire thing, watching as you al, talked about how great your parents were.
Sadly, she never knew her parents, not a single memory of them.
"I Uh-" Clampers began but was interrupted by a rock troll kid yelling
"Clampers doesn't have any parents! She has to do everything alone!"
You all turned to him, looking furious.
"Don't be so rude Spike" Oscar said, glaring at him
Clampers looked enraged, she jumped up and lunged at him, about to bite him.
You quickly zoomed over and held her back "I'm sorry Clamps, normally I would let you but you might get expelled for biting him" you said, glaring at Spike.
Clampers was huffing like an angry bull, but soon calmed down and you let go of her.
You saw Spike leave the room and go out into the playground.
"I'll be right back guys" you said getting up and going outside.
You followed Spike to the back of the school, once you were sure there was no one around you yelled "Hey cockroach!"
He turned around looking startled/annoyed.
"What?" He asked, crossing his arms
"I think it's pretty pathetic how you were focusing on me and my friends conversation instead of deciding what talent your gonna do for the talent show, I can't help but think that you were planning on stealing our ideas"
He looked panicked for a second but quickly changed his expression to an annoyed one.
"What!? No....I-i was just....Uh" he stuttered, looking worried
You grabbed his leather jacket and pulled him so that you were both nose to nose.
"And you insulting my best friend!?" You growled, your grip tightening
"T-that was......she was....I mean I was- " he muttered but you interrupted him
"Listen here you deranged pus infected maggot! You do NOT EVER insult my friend or any of my other friends! If I hear another insult I will feed you to the sharks do you understand!" You yelled your voice going glitchy.
He nodded frantically, shaking in fear.
"Good" You said shoving him a little wich made him loose his balance and fall.
He then got up and ran away, you quickly flew back to class before the teacher realised you were gone.
"Hey guys I'm back" You said smiling at them
"Hi Y/n, what were you doing?" Cloud asked
"Just taking care of something" you looked over at clampers, she got the message and grinned
"Thank you Y/n" she whispered to you so the others couldn't hear
"Your welcome" you whispered back.
You all continued to talk to each other until the break was over.